Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone been to Employee store lately? Have a pass with my company, but I live on the west end. Just wanna get an idea what's there before committing that 1 hr drive each way.
I went on the first weekend of November. Wasn't amazing tbh, depends what you're after. Few different Kobes, some prestos, air max. Some tech fleece and tech knit. Is there anything you're specifically looking for and ill try and recall if I saw it. Having said that I still spent like $400.

I went on the first weekend of November. Wasn't amazing tbh, depends what you're after. Few different Kobes, some prestos, air max. Some tech fleece and tech knit. Is there anything you're specifically looking for and ill try and recall if I saw it. Having said that I still spent like $400.
any winter boots or af1?

So I've got another interesting Kijiji story to share. Long story short, nightmare seller asks me to meet her in Oakville, so I withdraw the money and head to Oakville. About 8 minutes away I get a call from her and she goes "Hey I can't meet you today. I left my keys at work and I can't get into my house. I've tried climbing through the windows and opening the back and side doors and I can't get in." 
mean.gif
 I honestly have no clue whether it's true or not but the story seems really weird. And then she goes can we meet later, I can come to you, I have to go to Sherway later.
mad.gif
 So basically I drove to Oakville and back for nothing and now I'm waiting to see if she even bothers messaging me back, which I don't really think is going to happen. I'll keep you guys updated on the nonsense lol. 

Last edited:

So I've got another interesting Kijiji story to share. Long story short, nightmare seller asks me to meet her in Oakville, so I withdraw the money and head to Oakville. About 8 minutes away I get a call from her and she goes "Hey I can't meet you today. I left my keys at work and I can't get into my house. I've tried climbing through the windows and opening the back and side doors and I can't get in." 
mean.gif
 I honestly have no clue whether it's true or not but the story seems really weird. And then she goes can we meet later, I can come to you, I have to go to Sherway later.
mad.gif
 So basically I drove to Oakville and back for nothing and now I'm waiting to see if she even bothers messaging me back, which I don't really think is going to happen. I'll keep you guys updated on the nonsense lol. 
LMAO, climbing through the window... If it's a lie, big ups to her for making up the most elaborate story. I think it's a scenario where she possibly has a better offer but if it falls through she'll reach out to you again and see if you're interested. Not going to lie, I've done that before. "Hey bro, my brother wants these shoes so I can't sell to you." Two hours later "My bro wasn't even going to pay for them... I'm going to sell to you instead if you're still interested."

LMAO, climbing through the window... If it's a lie, big ups to her for making up the most elaborate story. I think it's a scenario where she possibly has a better offer but if it falls through she'll reach out to you again and see if you're interested. Not going to lie, I've done that before. "Hey bro, my brother wants these shoes so I can't sell to you." Two hours later "My bro wasn't even going to pay for them... I'm going to sell to you instead if you're still interested."
Lol yeah it makes sense, I just wish the story was a little more believable and I wasn't almost at her place. She does sound genuinely dumb though so I have no idea what the real story is. Regardless, I'm already looking for another, not going to wait it out for more BS. I figured you guys would enjoy the story though. 
laugh.gif

I only meet Kijiji people in my area so if they flop, I don't really waste my time.  I don't travel far for people where there's no feedback system.

I only meet Kijiji people in my area so if they flop, I don't really waste my time.  I don't travel far for people where there's no feedback system.
Yup, stupid mistake on my part. Lesson learned. I've never had someone flop on me AFTER I left my house. Typically they flop before I even leave. 

FYI
Just walked in the champs yonge and dundas and signed up for the yeezy

Looked at the sign up sheets and I was about the 2nd to do so

Okay I just signed up at Yonge/Dundas and Eaton Champs. Lineup outside the store at Eaton. As far as I know, signup is today only. Call Yorkdale and/or STC, they might be doing theirs today as well.

Also, Foot Locker locations are doing signups on Monday, with HOH Yonge CONFIRMED to be selling them as well.

Was at Vaughn Mills yesterday. Bought this Nike "Thermasphere Max Jacket" for 76$ plus tax. All clearance additional 30% off and it was like 110$. Regular $230. For those wanting a warmer alternative to tech fleece, this tech is pretty cool and it's constructed with nice quality. It resembles scuba gear material and holds in heat. They had about 7-8 size Medium in black left. 

I got the only remaining of this colourway below,

thx stopping by this evening

Okay I just signed up at Yonge/Dundas and Eaton Champs. Lineup outside the store at Eaton. As far as I know, signup is today only. Call Yorkdale and/or STC, they might be doing theirs today as well.

Also, Foot Locker locations are doing signups on Monday, with HOH Yonge CONFIRMED to be selling them as well.
Is it 1 sign up per colourway? Or just 1 entry per person in general?

Cheers for the info mate. Monday it is for me then, not hobbling into town today for just champs and their sketchiness.

Back
Top Bottom