Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Downtown is a mess right now with traffic cause of the Santa Parade, hope the Adidas OG store isn't so bad right now since there's 2 people at desk?

Last edited:
Just back from the raffles. Livestock guy seemed like he really didn't want to give me the ticket, maybe it was just his cool guy attitude. Got to adidas about 5 mins after opening, about 10/12 people in front of me, only took about 10 mins to sign up. Two girls on the desk and they have written out the skills testing answer on a piece of paper to speed things up. But the lineup was starting to get quite a bit longer when I left. Exclucity had no line and noone on the signup desk, had to ask. 

No one is at Adidas. Quick in and out just now, guess winners are contacted through email only?

Last edited:
Jst finished the raffles. Not much of a lineup on all the stores. U can probably do all 3 under 30 min. Exclu staff seems to be the nicest.

Don't want to derail the yeezy raffle conversation but does anybody now if there is anything good at Halton Hills (TPO)?

True Blue 3's are up on the Foot Locker Launch Locator. Raffles are Monday and Tuesday.

I gotta say, with the amount of locations they have listed, if you really want a pair of these, you'll get em.

The only problem is that you gotta pick em up Friday before 6 PM, that's gonna be hard for people who work.

EDIT: NMD R2 and Jordan 1 Top 3 raffle info is up as well. Sign ups this Monday and Tuesday for those as well.

Last edited:
Nah please derail. Tired of this subject.
laugh.gif
Lol.....trying to.....hahaha

True Blue 3's are up on the Foot Locker Launch Locator. Raffles are Monday and Tuesday.

I gotta say, with the amount of locations they have listed, if you really want a pair of these, you'll get em.

The only problem is that you gotta pick em up Friday before 6 PM, that's gonna be hard for people who work.

EDIT: NMD R2 and Jordan 1 Top 3 raffle info is up as well. Sign ups this Monday and Tuesday for those as well.
I'm excited for the Top 3's. Anyone here planning on getting them? For some reason the True Blue's just don't do it for me. 

Hope nike.ca comes clutch I have a coupon from a past dispute. If not maybe they will have some pairs sitting in stores

I'm excited for the Top 3's. Anyone here planning on getting them? For some reason the True Blue's just don't do it for me. 

Not a fan, but I can see why people like em. I'm just glad I just want the True Blue 3's, Good luck to everyone who wants all three of the True Blue, Top 3 and NMD R2.

You can't choose your colour, just like champs. If you get a call, it's for a pair they select for you.
It kind of makes sense to do it this way. If they gave people a choice, most would just sign up for all 3 anyway. Probably easier to just do things this way. 

You can't choose your colour, just like champs. If you get a call, it's for a pair they select for you.
hmm, I asked two champs employees at two different stores... and they both said you get to pick the colour if you win over the phone (until all the colours are gone and you're stuck with the one colour)...

but don't take my word for it, it made sense to me at the time lol... and having two different employees made me believe it... BUT maybe you guys know better?

It kind of makes sense to do it this way. If they gave people a choice, most would just sign up for all 3 anyway. Probably easier to just do things this way. 
It's way faster too. They would have to fill in 3 pages for each person and that would triple the amount of time it'll take them/you to write things down, but I actually thought Champs was doing what @truenorth  just said, I didn't ask though cause I'm fine with any colour tbh.
  •  
But what I hated is that we have to get the shoes before 6pm, I'll enter and try for the luck but won't even know for sure if I'll be able to make it in time after work to pick it up even if I leave early...

Last edited:
hmm, I asked two champs employees at two different stores... and they both said you get to pick the colour if you win over the phone (until all the colours are gone and you're stuck with the one colour)...

but don't take my word for it, it made sense to me at the time lol... and having two different employees made me believe it... BUT maybe you guys know better?

Maybe it is that way, the one employee I asked said they give you the colour.

Back
Top Bottom