Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

EC FL raffle - a raffle for each colour, can enter all 3. Plus the Top 3 raffle. HOH looks ridiculous right now.
mean.gif
Man... Don't people have work or school?!

Capsule raffle starts today and Solestop day 2.Nomad still quiet. Not going go for the FTL raffles, gonna take advantage of working from home and stay warm all day.

Wait, they're raffling the Top 3's, but not the True Blue 3's?

@crono06  That's just it, Ryerson is right there.
Right. Forgot that for the Ryerson students, looking fly > their education 
wink.gif
 Maybe that's why so many people couldn't answer the Adidas Store math question LOL.

Capsule raffle starts today and Solestop day 2.Nomad still quiet. Not going go for the FTL raffles, gonna take advantage of working from home and stay warm all day.
It's mighty cold out.

I'm just reporting on the shoes I "care" for. Don't know or care about what's happening with TB3s at the moment. Someone else can give an update on those.
A lot of people are saying those True Blues should be an easy grab, although people do say that often. 

EC FL raffle - a raffle for each colour, can enter all 3. Plus the Top 3 raffle. HOH looks ridiculous right now.
mean.gif

Wait, they're raffling the Top 3's, but not the True Blue 3's?
Friend was just at EC FL, raffle for each colour, but no Top 3 1's. There was a lineup inside the store, but it went pretty quickly, she was in and out in under 10 minutes.

HOH line goes several stores down already, from the pic she sent me, it's at least down 3 stores to the left of HOH

Last edited:

A lot of people are saying those True Blues should be an easy grab, although people do say that often. 
Black Friday shoes are probably 2nd or 3rd biggest release for Jordan from supply perspective

Christmas, All Star/Black Friday 

If you already in line, might as well sign up for TB3

Black Friday shoes are probably 2nd or 3rd biggest release for Jordan from supply perspective

Christmas, All Star/Black Friday 

If you already in line, might as well sign up for TB3
Personally not interested in them, I'll be signing up for the Top 3's. I was just mentioning that for other members who wanted the True Blues.

Friend was just at EC FL, raffle for each colour, but no Top 3 1's. There was a lineup inside the store, but it went pretty quickly, she was in and out in under 10 minutes.

HOH line goes several stores down already, from the pic she sent me, it's at least down 3 stores to the left of HOH

EC lineup now stretches outside. One inside and it continues outside around the store into that hallway. They're letting folks inside by groups.

Last edited:
Seems like foot stores are doing raffles for all 3 colours, was like that at square one. Was told by a friend that they're letting you signed up for all 3 but you can only win once. Wonder how they're going to manage that

Line at EC is about 40 deep now. And line outside HoH is probably 60 or so deep OUTSIDE the store. Stay warm out there guys.

Was just about to head to FTL might wait till a bit later lol will prob be even worse with my luck haha

Back
Top Bottom