Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This is exactly why I was very skeptical about this raffle. I'm just going to try the SQ1 FTL, I'm sure chances are very slim there but I'm not lining up anywhere for these. 

Yah at this point I'm just going to sit this one one out go tomorrow for the true blues don't wanna deal with these lines

I have a feeling it's because FL is doing 1 day only so the line ups are crazy right now, it's freezing here HOH Yonge, so many students.

Jus left sq1. Took about 30 mins. Id say about 40-50 deep.

Anyone kno approximately how long the ec line is taking right now?

Jus left sq1. Took about 30 mins. Id say about 40-50 deep.

Anyone kno approximately how long the ec line is taking right now?
Thanks, it'll probably be a little worse by the time I get there. At least its indoors though. 

Just finished with the downtown footlockers and no I'm in line at Yorkdale. Yorkdale is probably 80+ deep, I seriously reconsider my life sometimes lol.

Was gonna make a dt run but forget that now. At least i was able to do yd and sq1. Jus gonna get some stockyards and buss up some work.

Shiet... I guess taking a late lunch wasn't the greatest idea. Hopefully it dies down by 1:30.
Just finished with the downtown footlockers and no I'm in line at Yorkdale. Yorkdale is probably 80+ deep, I seriously reconsider my life sometimes lol.
Did the raffle inside the mall, and went out to look at HoH. Saw the long line (was by Ed Mirvish) and decided my time is more valuable than this and went back to the office. If they're still raffling after work, then maybe I'll enter. If they've wrapped up, then c'est la vie.

Yeah i'm happy with my decision to skip it today. No way I could stand in those lines.

Last edited:
I went at 1030, waited about 40min to enter the FL HOH raffle...
But by the time i got there, the line already doubled... dress warm folks, that wind down yonge gets nasty.

the EC FL line took about 30min.

same deal for both you can sign up for all three, the employee at EC FL specified though that once your name is drawn for one colour it is removed from all the other raffles.

I've seen so much people wearing Rick Owens these last couple of days, don't see the fascination of paying 2k for them.

But by the time i got there, the line already doubled... dress warm folks, that wind down yonge gets nasty.

same deal for both you can sign up for all three, the employee at EC FL specified though that once your name is drawn for one colour it is removed from all the other raffles.
Then they just might as well make people just sign up and if they win they can pick their color.....

Was gonna make a dt run but forget that now. At least i was able to do yd and sq1. Jus gonna get some stockyards and buss up some work.

EC moves fast. They have the best setup. They let people in by groups and 3 employees handling each sign up list around their big cash desk. When I saw that HOH line I passed and went to YD. Big *** store and they can't come up with a way to move things fast so you're not out in the cold? :smh:

Last edited:

Yeah i'm happy with my decision to skip it today. No way I could start in those lines.
Yeah, good choice. I'm seriously considering whether I even want to go back after work. If the line looks okay, then maybe. If not, I'll just head home. The Adidas store and Livestock are the only raffles that matters to me anyways. Adidas has triple digits of each color way so I figured that if I get them, it'll be from there.

This is correct. You enter all 3, but if you win, you can't win the other ones. Spread the love.
I've seen so much people wearing Rick Owens these last couple of days, don't see the fascination of paying 2k for them.
They're mostly Chinese kids that don't speak English right? When I was younger, my friends always asked me why I'm not rich like them. I told them it's because I was born here and can speak English LOL.

EC moves fast. They gave the best setup. They let people in by groups and 3 employees handling each sign up list around their big cash desk. When I saw that HOH line I passed and went to YD. Big *** store and they can't come up with a way to move things fast so you're not out in the cold?
mean.gif
EC moves fast because for 2 of the colours two employees fill you in at the same time.

The HOH, you fill it in yourself INDIVIDUALLY, some people write mad slow...

and well the dudes in front of me, there was always one person writing quicker than the other and it created a backlog leaving 1 clipboard constantly open... i don't understand why people dont just fill in the empty list while they wait for the others to finish....

Back
Top Bottom