Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

One day raffles are such a sh*t show. But at this point the hype is so crazy that ppl are standing in line without even knowing what they're lining up for. 2 girls thought the raffle was for FREE Yeezys and a bunch of people were lining up with foreign IDs and no phone number to provide LOL.

All of this and yet 'Ye is cancelling tours or walking out after 3 songs...but we all still line up like sheep. What a time to be alive.

One day raffles are such a sh*t show. But at this point the hype is so crazy that ppl are standing in line without even knowing what they're lining up for. 2 girls thought the raffle was for FREE Yeezys and a bunch of people were lining up with foreign IDs and no phone number to provide LOL.

All of this and yet 'Ye is cancelling tours or walking out after 3 songs...but we all still line up like sheep. What a time to be alive.
laugh.gif
 That's hilarious but 100% true. I hate Kanye just for the record.

:x 'Ye got all these young cats by the balls

STC FL list for the Jordans empty as hell. Store was dead, I think I was the first person to sign up. :lol:

I heard champs was getting about 180 per store, so I'm assuming around that.
Oh man, definitely not enough to meet this demand. Well good luck guys, hope to hear some of you guys get calls tomorrow. I'm passing on these raffles. 

Yorkdale took an hour. More like 80-90 now cause it's a loop inside the store.

Remember they close at 6 too for the raffles

Last edited:

Oh man, definitely not enough to meet this demand. Well good luck guys, hope to hear some of you guys get calls tomorrow. I'm passing on these raffles. 
There will never be enough to meet demand. That's the nature of this hobby.

Yeah overhearing the employees, a lot of folks lined up didn't even know what shoes were dropping.

Jst finished the line at HOH yonge. Took almost an hour and a half. There was only ONE dude at the table while the rest of the staff **** around. The footlocker inside gotit correct with 3 staffs writing your name.

No wonder the line is so long and slow. When I saw it I said **** that and went to YD. Though that's 3 chances I lose out, I'm not lining up in the cold. I swear the employees and managers making decisions at these stores are legit idiots.

Yeah, good choice. I'm seriously considering whether I even want to go back after work. If the line looks okay, then maybe. If not, I'll just head home. The Adidas store and Livestock are the only raffles that matters to me anyways. Adidas has triple digits of each color way so I figured that if I get them, it'll be from there.

This is correct. You enter all 3, but if you win, you can't win the other ones. Spread the love.

They're mostly Chinese kids that don't speak English right? When I was younger, my friends always asked me why I'm not rich like them. I told them it's because I was born here and can speak English LOL.

All these damn lines are 80% filipino and asian folks. **** is ridiculous.

F these raffles man. No way I'm standing in line w/ 50+ ppl :lol:

I only did it for YD, because I went all that way.

Yorkdale 100 deep

When I arrived I thought it was only like 30 people because I didn't look inside, once I got inside I realized it's wrapped around the HOH. Def about that many people now.

Yorkdale took an hour. More like 80-90 now cause it's a loop inside the store.

Remember they close at 6 too for the raffles guys.

smh, glad I went earlier. I almost reconsidered signing up for a second, after seeing the line about 40 deep :lol:

Last edited:
Today confirmed:

- People don't work or go to school.
- Whoever runs FL EC needs a promo, raise, moved to head office because they always get it right.
- Cats love dressing up to enter raffles.
- Cats love wearing Nike tech pants with their Yeezys/UBs. (? :smh: )

Last edited:
Today confirmed:

- People don't work or go to school.
- Whoever runs FL EC needs a promo, raise, moved to head office because they always get it right.
- Cats love dressing up to enter raffles.
- Cats love wearing Nike tech pants with their Yeezys/UBs. (?
mean.gif
)
Yeah, I really don't understand this. It's like this is their train of though - Damn, let me dress in my MOST FIRE FIT to go line up for this raffle.

Not gonna lie i hate, and can't stand intermingling of brands... especially nike and adidas...
dudes i hang around laugh at clowns that do this all day long.
Maybe I'm just out of touch, but what is the problem with this? I generally wear Bape (most of my tops) with Supreme (most of my hats). Is that bad too? Or does this only apply for sports brands?

Back
Top Bottom