Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

People these days spend money they don't have to impress people they don't know 
laugh.gif

- People don't work or go to work

The amount of people I heard phoning their classmates saying they'll be skipping class cause lines were too long and thinking about going to other FLs instead. Probably didn't know all lineups were as busy

Last edited:
Actually, I don't mind it when people dress up or dress fashionably. It's just irks me when people wear there most expensive/flashy designer pieces from head to toe and it doesn't even flow. 

Lol I don't have a problem with ppl wearing TF with UB or cross branding but damn near everyone dressing the same nowadays with that outfit with their dad hat then it becomes a problem

Maybe I'm just out of touch, but what is the problem with this? I generally wear Bape (most of my tops) with Supreme (most of my hats). Is that bad too? Or does this only apply for sports brands?

There is no problem. Rock what you want how you want to. There is no Hypebeast bible.

Last edited:

Maybe I'm just out of touch, but what is the problem with this? I generally wear Bape (most of my tops) with Supreme (most of my hats). Is that bad too? Or does this only apply for sports brands?

Wait what? You only wear one brand at a time?
Sports Brands, not street wear. Although some people may consider sports brands as streetwear nowadays.

Like, I don't know if people think about what they wear before they head out the door..

ultra boosts or yeezys with nike tech fleece pants and or the whole tech fleece suit looks corny as hell to me.

or you could say the same about people who wear nike shoes, adidas track pants, and tech fleece hoodies... like why, you had no other joggers in your wardrobe to throw on?

But that could be just me, but there may be a lot of people who think like me, lots of dudes get clowned on other forums here for wearing nike track pants with jordans lol

Quick question for yall. If you guys copping a pair do you normally wear adidas when buying adidas/yeezy or dgaf? Just curious cause I've encountered some problems in the past with employees lol.

Quick question for yall. If you guys copping a pair do you normally wear adidas when buying adidas/yeezy or dgaf? Just curious cause I've encountered some problems in the past with employees lol.
I rolled out of bed, put on a Puma Arsenal Jersey with Adidas Tiro 13 soccer pants and headed to the GO Station to pick up the Beluga V2's from EC Champs... What problems have you had lol?

Actually, I don't mind it when people dress up or dress fashionably. It's just irks me when people wear there most expensive/flashy designer pieces from head to toe and it doesn't even flow. 
You mean like every Asian guy at the YD Holt LOL.
Lol I don't have a problem with ppl wearing TF with UB or cross branding but damn near everyone dressing the same nowadays with that outfit with their dad hat then it becomes a problem
This. Everybody dressing the same does bother me. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YD is definitely the hub for international asians. I guess its the combination of high end stores all in one mall
Because they can't navigate their big expensive SUVs on the narrow downtown streets. Many of them have a difficult enough time navigating the huge lanes of Hwy 7.

I would wear yeezys/UBs casually. As far as pants go I wear slim/skinny jeans and pinroll them; or wear them with joggers. I'm not a fan of wearing baggy pants with such as slim fitting shoes, but thats just me. Why, what did the employees say?

I've encountered some problems in the past with employees lol.
those are some F'd up people to criticize what you wear when buying them. I usually dgaf with yzys cause I'll be in and out and home as quick as possible to prevent sticking out like a sore thumb and worst of all, getting robbed along the way.

I rolled out of bed, put on a Puma Arsenal Jersey with Adidas Tiro 13 soccer pants and headed to the GO Station to pick up the Beluga V2's from EC Champs... What problems have you had lol?

It was over the summer when I went to check out the Uncaged UBs at the adi store on Yonge. I don't know if anyone was there that day but the adi store had some problems with their fire alarm in the morning so we had to wait outside before they could let us in. Anyways, I was wearing mostly Nike's that day and because I was waiting on my sister in the area, I decided to check out the store and I didn't know they released the UBs that day and wanted to check them out. Employee there took forever to help me out and kept helping other customers after me that had on nmd's. Don't think it was a coincidence.

Sports Brands, not street wear. Although some people may consider sports brands as streetwear nowadays.

Like, I don't know if people think about what they wear before they head out the door..

ultra boosts or yeezys with nike tech fleece pants and or the whole tech fleece suit looks corny as hell to me.

or you could say the same about people who wear nike shoes, adidas track pants, and tech fleece hoodies... like why, you had no other joggers in your wardrobe to throw on?

But that could be just me, but there may be a lot of people who think like me, lots of dudes get clowned on other forums here for wearing nike track pants with jordans lol
Oh haha. Thought you were saying if i'm rocking Levis i'm rocking all Levis head to toe.

Arsenal yuck. I went on the sneakers express in full smart work outfit, had to run there as well cos I only got in 15 mins before it left. Felt like a right chump. Got to meet and got shoes from Paul George though.

Back
Top Bottom