Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Because they can't navigate their big expensive SUVs on the narrow downtown streets. Many of them have a difficult enough time navigating the huge lanes of Hwy 7.

Lol that reminds me of all the international hoopers at my school/cc. They always come in with the freshest gear and kicks and can't hoop for ****. Granted some of them can but most cannot.

TEC right now.

Brittany on nike.ca live chat is the best. I got a 20% off promo code, no restrictions :D

nobody else has ever given me a code despite faulty products

Last edited:

If anyone is at Sq1 right now, could you please ask if the Jordan/NMD Raffles are on past 6 PM tonight?
I am wondering the same about Yorkdale as well. Planning to go to STC after work for the 1's, going to swing by Yorkdale too if they're still letting people sign up for those after 6pm. 

I am wondering the same about Yorkdale as well. Planning to go to STC after work for the 1's, going to swing by Yorkdale too if they're still letting people sign up for those after 6pm. 

Considering at YD it's one line for all shoes (dumb idea) I don't see the AJ/NMDs going past 6. STC I see their raffles going until close, store and lists were empty when I went around 3pm.

LOL at everyone going in on those lined up. Y'all are spot on. Thanks for the Monday afternoon laugh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom