Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Exclucity is having a Thanksgiving sale -25% off

XCLU25THANKS

Also...

Screenshot_20171006-110615.jpg

Last edited:
Dixie clearance store is reseller central, picked through,
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean by this? The re sellers already bought out all the good stock? I was planning to drop by this weekend...dont want to waste my time if its been cleaned out. Thx in advance

I think it’s more likely that rfd members cleaned out than resellers. Unless it’s the deadly combo of rfd-reseller.

Dixie clearance store is reseller central, picked through,
Unfortunately that's the case with most Nike Clearance stores...

I went last night and picked up lots of clothes, woven shorts @cdubsdad mentioned, also found the pants version of that for $29.99.
Also, got a Space Jam Coaches Jacket for $54.99, Tech Knit T-shirt for $24.99 (best find for me, there was only one :smile:).
There were lots of sneakers, but selection is not that great and prices could be better (pricing is about the same as outlet hash wall but with no extra % off). I'm assuming after things settle down, they'll regularly have additional 20-30% off everything like they do in the states. I think the clothing selection is quite good, styles are generally newer than at the outlets and prices were good, you just have to dig through everything, most things were under $50. The additional 25% off is only on shorts and tanks (mens and womens only) and everything else is as marked.

Do note that if you plan on going late, do so before 8 pm, someone on RFD, said they drove all the way from Scarborough got there just before 8pm and they weren't letting people in due to the checkout line being 2 hours long :smh:. I was inside the store around that time, line to checkout was about an hour.

Sorry, but what exactly do you mean by this? The re sellers already bought out all the good stock? I was planning to drop by this weekend...dont want to waste my time if its been cleaned out. Thx in advance

There were nothing of note and the tech woven shorts have essentially been cleared out, only sizes 28 and 36 are left. No Vapormaxes, employee said there were a few pairs of the Glacier Blue (womens) and Blue Orbits (Mens).

I think it’s more likely that rfd members cleaned out than resellers. Unless it’s the deadly combo of rfd-reseller.

LOL RFD reseller. They'll buy something just to flip for a $5 profit.

Mans were grabbing 10-15 pairs at a time, taking photos can getting orders for them while on the phone. Granted, I'm not into J's, but if you're trying for J's I'd say it's a lost cause (for now) - they are restocking daily.

Was at Dixie today ... they held a line-up outside the mall entrance even though there was a manageable amount of people in the store (like a popular night club), checkout line was 1/2hr ... lots of shoes (lebrons, Jordan's, kobe's, Melos, lunarglide, lunarepic, etc) but dependent on sizes ... shelves and racks fully stocked ... I would say no premium in demand products but still was able to build a decent wardrobe from my purchases ... definitely worth a visit

Anyone have experience self-clearing with FedEx? Called them to request the commercial paperwork and was told I have to go to their shipping center near the airport to get this. Has anyone else had to do this?

Figured it would be a zoo this weekend. I'll probably go check it out mid-week before the month is up.

Vm also got the platimum 7s for $179.99.

Also Jordan 13 slides for $54.99

Seen a pair of size 12 am97 cobblestone on hash for $139.97 - 30%.

Does anyone have experience with shipping returns back to the uk ? i was quoted $177 to ship back some sashiko nmds to hanon shop.. kinda outrageous if you ask me..anyone interested in 12.5s brand new ill let go for under retail ?

Footlocker/champs/foot action gift card up for grabs ($210) $180 takes it. Will meet at footlocker or champs to verify balance.

Back
Top Bottom