Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

IMG_1304.JPG
Nike Vmills. The leather on these is Butter.

Might grab the sail colorway when it hit outlets. Heard that the leather quality is very comparable to the shatter backboard

Nothing much of note at the Jordan store today. Saw bred 1 and royal 1 flyknits and pinnacle flight jackets. Few cool Toronto themed tees tho.

How are those in person?

They intrigue me somewhat, esp the black/red since ive never been able to swoop a pair

Royal 1 flyknits look better. Personally, they both seem off though. I'm not into the flyknit retros, or even when they did the chucks.

How are those in person?

They intrigue me somewhat, esp the black/red since ive never been able to swoop a pair
You mean the flyknit ultra highs lol If you have the ogs, these are pure hot garbage. Footlocker employees were roasting them the other day at house of hoops.

I see anyone on Sunday at the clearance store? Was talking to the "Bouncer" he kept talking about Kobe ADs and J's they had on the shelf. Nothing in 8.5-9 though, ended up with a pair of eclipses for $59 bucks and a bunch of clothes that were 19 or 24 bucks. Found a pair of flyknit AM90s in my size but for 89 I didn't think they were a great dealt hough.

OMG I WAS IN FOOTLOCKER AND THE RETAIL EMPLOYEES WERE ROASTING AJ FLYKNITS!
LIKE OMG

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I'LL NEVER TOUCH AJ FLYKNITS AFTER HEARING THAT

OMG
Stop being a little ***** lol that's not what was meant at all...he asked for peoples opinions and I shared what I heard some people saying. Little girl.

OMG I WAS IN FOOTLOCKER AND THE RETAIL EMPLOYEES WERE ROASTING AJ FLYKNITS!
LIKE OMG

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I'LL NEVER TOUCH AJ FLYKNITS AFTER HEARING THAT

OMG

LOL because the opinions of people that work at a retail shoe store matter so much. And some of those guys that work at FTL act like their poop dont stink smh

I bought a pair of Nike x John Elliot vandal high from livestock , but figured out it fits big, can I return those by any chance?

Went to Real Sports at ACC, they finally has new Nike Authentic Raptors jersey, looks good, but seems easy get rip plus the price tag of $259.99, guess will wait for it to discount or different style

Attachments

• IMG_4615.JPG
    IMG_4615.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4616.JPG
    IMG_4616.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4617.JPG
    IMG_4617.JPG
    437.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4618.JPG
    IMG_4618.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 39
Went to Real Sports at ACC, they finally has new Nike Authentic Raptors jersey, looks good, but seems easy get rip plus the price tag of $259.99, guess will wait for it to discount or different style

Definitely look cool. I can agree with the "easy to rip" part as I'm not sure if you've seen the video of Tyler Ennis' jersey just tearing completely on the back of the jersey where his number is, but I don't know how you can defend the quality of the material if it's doing that...

$hit ripped like a piece of paper...

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom