Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have never won a Jordan raffle despite travelling across the city to sign up. Hope to break that streak this weekend

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS any indication of stock # of free throw lines at Jordan store? Really want a pair and even debating lining up after the 3am online drop.

I haven't checked. I'll do so by tomorrow and see what it's looking like. Also have to see what the numbers are looking like for BC3s.

Just won white ovo, size 12. Email at 6:40.

Edit: was for the online raffle, not in-store.

Last edited:
Understood, but I stated on my post that even if the launch locator says that it ends at 6, they let it run until closing if its a 2 day raffle. I've signed up for many Jordans doing this. Only Yeezy raffles cut off at 6 because of a one day raffle.

Dropped by square one after work today at around 6:30 and I wasn’t able to sign up. Gonna have to try to make it on my lunch break tomorrow

Footaction closed at 6 pm. Same with footlocker when i went to stc
Yah, I was going to make the runs this after work but ended up calling a few FL and they were pretty firm raffles end at 6pm.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting....

BC3 are super GR, they are available in smaller footlockers that you have never heard of in and out of GTA... Just go to your store in the morning you should able to cop.

Won the ovo online raffle for a jordan 8 (white). Got my email around 6:30 ish
First time "winning" anything sneaker related online

BC3 are super GR, they are available in smaller footlockers that you have never heard of in and out of GTA... Just go to your store in the morning you should able to cop.
You will be able to cop if you lineup early enough. Lined up for like 2 hours with the True blues, just barely managed to get my size. (size 12)

won the white OVO 8s in a size 10. gottamb shipping is $30?!
Got the email 6:42PM. I wonder which one is more limited.

Livestock is probably the most legit out there tbh

I know people that get stuff from them and no they aren't legit. We've even heard the stories of people just walking past the line to get stuff for limited fcfs drops. There's also those drops where they don't give prior notice that they are getting things and just post at a random time saying they're available. You could be next door at Adrift when the post goes live and you still wouldn't get stuff.

There's also those drops where they don't give prior notice that they are getting things and just post at a random time saying they're available. You could be next door at Adrift when the post goes live and you still wouldn't get stuff.

This happened to me with the Duck Camo Air Max 90s.

i think most/all footshops are going to have some shady dealings no matter what, just depends how much of that stock is going to these dealings versus the public. This isn't new, cause this has been happening since before hype culture. just part of the game except its more heightened now given how many more ppl are into sneakers

In terms of sneak drops they have good and bad. i benefited from the Haven sneak drop for the Skepta 97s but then also failed on many others like the Alelai 1's and UNDFTD 97s too. At the end of the day they're just kicks, you can't get them all

Lets face it, each store is shady to some degree. Now some stores are more shady then others I.E Capsule.

At the end of the day, you have to remember these employees make XX amount per hour. So to offset their wage they use their position for extra cash flow or help out friends. I don't mind that, I am sure a lot of people in their position would do the same thing.

On the bright side, Capsule may be bad, but when you go to Supreme NYC, its a whole different level haha

Back
Top Bottom