Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

fpr7ltqns4qqaxlbidyo.jpg

Don't forget Concepts is apparently dropping a pair also....I'm sure the price tag after shipping and duties will be $250-$300 CDN LOL

For those interested, overheard employees at FL Yorkdale saying there is a new shipment of the valentines 8s. Sizes yet to be confirmed so you may want to call them and ask if they have ur size.

Lets face it, each store is shady to some degree. Now some stores are more shady then others I.E Capsule.

At the end of the day, you have to remember these employees make XX amount per hour. So to offset their wage they use their position for extra cash flow or help out friends. I don't mind that, I am sure a lot of people in their position would do the same thing.

On the bright side, Capsule may be bad, but when you go to Supreme NYC, its a whole different level haha

I actually have no problem with people who work in stores buying for themselves or selling to friends/family first. If you work for a company you generally get perks that are not open to the public. This is like getting a stock offering or benefits, everyone's gotta live.

I actually have no problem with people who work in stores buying for themselves or selling to friends/family first. If you work for a company you generally get perks that are not open to the public. This is like getting a stock offering or benefits, everyone's gotta live.

Perks yes. But not at the expense of the consumers. Most companies have a ban on hot new product being purchased (at full price or discount) by employees. Usually it is until supply meets demand which won't happen in the case of hot shoes. But that's why they get an employee allotment of 20% of the stock which they are free to do with as they wish.

Backdooring the rest of it just hurts the end consumer and most companies do not do that since they care about customer service and all. And I get that some people are more equal than others. It's how high end boutiques are. But should be based off of business done vs. who's your friend. But that's a compensation/ commission discussion.

I think only the BC3 were raffled. I believe the Gold Toes are fcfs.
Yup BC3s were raffled at Champs SQ1. Not sure about gold toes because I didn’t ask but Champs Bramalea were raffling both because they asked if I wanted to raffle for either

got shipping confirmation on my OVO 8. said arriving tomorrow.

Yeah me too. I live so close to the Dundas ovo store. If it's coming from there its the easiest 30 bucks UPS ever made. Could see a UPS truck outside it this morning as I left the house as well:angry:

not gonna lie those all white Monarchs with the hit of orange are pretty dope. If the upper is tennis ball felt in white that would be crazy....

Heard some ppl talk about stock levels of the BC3s at some stores and apparently they're supposed to be more than the SJ (take that info w a grain of salt) but that's an indication that if you go in the morning to scoop a pair we are all likely to eat on that release

Got an email for the black ovos but damn this $30 shipping though....
On the other hand STC is still doing raffles for the BC3s and Gold Toe 1s (FTL, FTA, champs). FTL STC is also doing raffles for the galaxy foams. Good luck y'all

Dropped by square one after work today at around 6:30 and I wasn’t able to sign up. Gonna have to try to make it on my lunch break tomorrow

Same, luckily the trip wasn't a complete waste as I went to Champs and signed up there.

And congrats to all the OVO winners in here!

Good to see lots of winners, got excited at an email notification on my phone and unlocked my phone to check...phone bill |l

Anyone else bummed there isn't a UNDEFEATED Kobe 1 Protro release in Canada? Or even the standard Protro. Those look like amazing performers. Traction from back then with full length zoom from now?

Back
Top Bottom