Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's the exact reason I was being kind of reluctant to let them go crono06 crono06 . That's probably the most valid point but also, I'm not going to put down anyone because I'm just like all of you, a collector. I'm also 28 and have bills though so this may be one of those times I just bite the bullet and sell something in my collection that I may not fully want to. I have 3.0 Ultra Boost still but this is rare because it's a completely deadstock pair of OG 1.0s. Also, I have literally never re sold a sneaker in my life as well because I only buy sneakers to wear or to add to my own collection. I just monitor StockX, Goat and other apps so if I did decide to sell...I'd obviously want to be getting what the market is for that shoe or what the value is apparently is for that shoe. StockX is all over the place though. I think the lowest sale for an UltraBoost OG was like 297$ or something but then you see crazy sale prices of like 500$ and even $550 and up. Just madness. This buyer is also local in Toronto so shipping would be convenient.

Same boat re the age and bills part. I guess it comes down to whether you really value the fact that these are the original release/knit. For me personally, UB are one of those shoes that I don't really care which iteration it is. If I wanted an all white, it wouldn't really matter to me if it was 1.0, 2.0, or 4.0. That, on top of the fact that I chew through many pairs of 1.0 soles doesn't really attract me to them.

Gonna have to self clear some BS fees from DHL on those Climas. They hit me with a text saying I owe $94 :lol::smh:

I've never self cleared before. Is the office located at 2720 Britannia Road East? I already submitted something to DHL stating I want to self clear my package.

Thats the office I goto. That one is open 24/7 so I just go after 10PM when there is no traffic on 401 and no customers at the office.

Essentials does legit checks for every shoe, but you have to pay them a fee of $10. I usually recommend doing this on meet-up days if you're still iffy about the transaction after all the photos are sent out.

Another option is to ask for a legit check on seller in whatever forum you're purchasing from. Always a good option to see whether or not that person's done legit business in the past.

Thanks. I got an offer that seems too good to be true so I want to double check. I’d prefer a store does it in case of a bait and switch.

Thats the office I goto. That one is open 24/7 so I just go after 10PM when there is no traffic on 401 and no customers at the office.

Just left with my boy from here to self clear and they told him he needed a manifest from the courier? He had everything else but that. This happen to you?

Just left with my boy from here to self clear and they told him he needed a manifest from the courier? He had everything else but that. This happen to you?
I've only done it with UPS, and when I do they email me the below two pages, (left is commercial invoice, right is the Courier (UPS in this case) reference page

IMG_1117.JPG

I've only done it with UPS, and when I do they email me the below two pages, (left is commercial invoice, right is the Courier (UPS in this case) reference page

IMG_1117.JPG

Usually how long does it take for them to email the docs? I requested last night at 5 but still nothing

So I have a question for the NT Toronto fam. I just sold a pair of OG Ultra Boost 1.0s on Grailed for $360 US. I ended up taking home $410 after conversion and fees.

Would you guys sell a brand new deadstock pair of OG ultra boost for that price or would you hold onto them or hold out for more? I can refund the purchase if necessary but I was monitoring StockX and that seems to be about whats being paid for them now.

I'm not a re seller but these were just a pair from my personal collection that I bought back in 2015 and never wore them since I was running in Asics at the time. I'm also considering the fact that these are now very rare and there aren't a ton of pairs out that are completely deadstock nowadays so they wouldn't be easy to replace or repurchase.
IMO, the real question should be if you were happy with the $410 for the pair during the time of sale.

I'd have to agree with the point crono06 crono06 was trying to make in that you can always make more money (for some pairs) but you could also lose money too. hindsight is 20/20 so as long as the price you made on the pair is something you're ok with at the time of sale, you shouldn't question it too much. Now if you hoped to find them again later down the road that's a whole different story esp w shoes that don't get retored often or at all.

For yeezy 700s
Heard ppl called UPS and they said shipper already covered the cost..
Not sure its true or not, but I guess this is first time yeezysupply doesnt charge the GST and HST when we check out?
Probably we get some luck in the end. Lets see.

Tinkers In-store pushes to April/30th release now?...

Attachments

• 602526CE-0F37-4C47-93CD-641FF8F3C469.png
    602526CE-0F37-4C47-93CD-641FF8F3C469.png
    652.2 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom