Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This 1 guy msges me with diff names trying to get a better price as if I don't know lol

thats ******* grimeyy bro.....

thats why i dont other with selling my **** anymore.

btw sean what the hecks are going for 700???! holy **** i would never.

Huge shout out to Capsule for the live raffle. Took an L on every raffle I entered and this was my last shot at getting them. It was unreal when my number got drawn I was sooo close to just paying resale today. My size too :nthat:

IMG_0819.jpg

this is a jk right...

NAHHH, I PULLED UP AFTER WORK.
SAW 100 FILIPINOS AND KNEW I WAS IN THE RIGHT LOCATION.
DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO WAZE IT.

(but yo shoutout to Nike for fabricating a holiday that is taken pretty seriously. Great marketing over the last few years and has actually gained traction. I had a hard time choosing what air maxes to wear. Settled for GR triple black 95's cuz I didn't wanna look like a hypebeast, but still cool.)

NAHHH, I PULLED UP AFTER WORK.
SAW 100 FILIPINOS AND KNEW I WAS IN THE RIGHT LOCATION.
DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO WAZE IT.

(but yo shoutout to Nike for fabricating a holiday that is taken pretty seriously. Great marketing over the last few years and has actually gained traction. I had a hard time choosing what air maxes to wear. Settled for GR triple black 95's cuz I didn't wanna look like a hypebeast, but still cool.)

****in dead right now... those damn flipinino hypebeasts i tell ya.

Air Max day is the greatest fake holiday ever, Hallmark would be impressed and I wouldn’t be surprised if they start making greeting cards for it haha

Congrats to everyone that got pairs and as usual the drought continues for me.

Was having dinner on King and you could tell it was air max day but you could tell it was a new thing cuz everyone just had the same hypebeast air max’s from the last 2 years lol, atmos, undftd,animal,skepta, etc I think I only saw 1 or 2 people with gems from 8+ years ago.

Nike stay winning as always

Back
Top Bottom