Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Real sport
Swingman- Red only Size S, L, XL and XXL
Authentic - Black has XXL only. Probably gone by now.

Last edited:
Lmao, people talking like Kawhi when healthy isn't the best two way player in basketball. Before he got injured by Zaza, he was definitely considered over KD, Russ (who I think is trash as a franchise player), ect. And let's not forget, Kawhi is a finals MVP winner. And a winner as a basketball player. Derozan, as good as he is was still a minus on the floor for the last 6 seasons. In fact, he's been a minus on the floor every season except one his entire career. I'm not saying he's bad, but if you think the team is worse off without Demar... If you kept Demar, the team would just cycle for the next 3 years as a mediocre team. With Kawhi, you have the chance of making the ECF, possibly the Finals. If Kawhi leaves, you can start the rebuild two years earlier because you don't have to wait out Demar's contract, while basically making the playoffs, losing to a team in the 2nd or 3rd round after a gruelling first round, and cursing LeBron for messing up the Raptors' chances from 2015-2018... This is the best thing that could have happened...

Also, no team would take Lowry or Ibaka because their contracts are too large without being expiring...

I forgot about KD too

Kawhi is definitely not better than KD either

Lebron
KD
Curry
Harden
Westbrook

Davis
Giannis
Kawhi

The one thing I can say is if we meet Philly or Boston in the playoffs, Kawhi could be the best player.

Kawhi is arguably the best player in the east now. IF HE'S HEALTHY. Between him and Giannis.
I’d personally put Westbrook at the bottom of this list. Great basketball player. Doesn’t play great basketball

Westbrook stat padding was good enough for an MVP I don't see why it's not good enough for top 5 in the league

I like the move overall. Like many have said, it expedites the rebuild and, provided we improve in the off-season, we have a chance (even if it's 5%) to sign a franchise-type player.

The question is really whether the media narrative about Kawhi being a diva has any legs. If Kawhi arrives and puts in work (i.e. he's the person he was before this injury drama), gels with the team, we have a better shot at the finals.

On-topic: have those Sheed AF-1's or WB's hit any outlets yet? Goddamn, I feel I've been waiting forever.

I love how everyone says demar is loyal etc. He gave him a max deal last summer, everyone acting like he had a whole bunch of teams to choose from and chose to stay cause he’s loyal. In Toronto he can be a “star” but he is nowhere near a franchise player but gets paid like one. So what exactly is the loyalty everyone is speaking of ?

Since this is niketak, If he was a Jordan 1, he’d be the Jordan 1 lows.

I don’t know honestly. I’m on the fence to just giving away an all star caliber player regardless of the failures to make any noise in the Playoffs. That’s a pretty bold damn move to just say, “oh it hasn’t worked with Demar so let’s just give him away for potentially nothing and rebuild early” if Kawhi decides to walk. Clearly a lot of people are bitter at Derozan and I’m not even arguing and defending the playoff performances or that he’s a superstar. I just feel that you could have potentially got something more than Kawhi for one year. Even if it was a rebuild and you were gettIng multiple young talents for Demar. Like I said before. It’s retaining Kawhi or cap space. The issue too is it’s not unknown that Toronto isn’t the easiest market to sell to any free agents. Kawhi aside...even if he left and we had cap space to make a splash. Would the most talented free agents want to sign here. All we can do is wait and see obviously.

No one big signs here but keep dd and keep running on a treadmill every year ? Even if kawhi leaves and we rebuild it’s not much diff than having dd and exiting every year in the first or second round. In the end it’s really not that much different but we at least get to see some new life injected into the team and go from there

Derozan is an all star only be us he’s in the east. He will never Be an all star again. He’s not even a top 25 player in the nba. Everyone in their feelings right now, but this will be for the better in the short and long term.

I think the loyalty part is coming from the reports that the team said they werent going to trade him....but yet they did.....

I forgot about KD too

Kawhi is definitely not better than KD either

Lebron
KD
Curry
Harden
Westbrook

Davis
Giannis
Kawhi

The one thing I can say is if we meet Philly or Boston in the playoffs, Kawhi could be the best player.

Kawhi is arguably the best player in the east now. IF HE'S HEALTHY. Between him and Giannis.
Remember, regular season performance means nothing especially to Raptors fans...
Davis, Giannis, Westbrook, Harden and Curry are just not better than Kawhi in the Playoffs.
I'm sticking with LeBron - KD - Kawhi in terms of PRIMETIME PERFORMANCE.
Guys, remember, Kawhi can end games on his own... on both ends.

Hooefully Kawhi doesn't bring that drama to the Raptors. Solid pick up for us. Gonna miss Deebo tho
All of the drama can be associated to his camp. Kawhi, before last season, wanted nothing to do with anything besides basketball. His handlers stepped in on the business front and that's when the drama began.

Forget trading Derozan. We need to trade Drake. He shows up for maybe 20% of games. When he does come out it is for first half and then he goes and disappears in the back and gets chicks pregnant at ACC lol

Remember, regular season performance means nothing especially to Raptors fans...
Davis, Giannis, Westbrook, Harden and Curry are just not better than Kawhi in the Playoffs.
It's cool, we can have a difference of opinions.

We'll see.

I feel like regular season performances matter way too much to Raps fans because no one really speaks about the fact that Demar has been a minus player in the playoffs. His usage rate is over 30% but his win share percentage is something like 2% and he's below 0 in the value over replacement category. Meaning that when players come in for him, they outperform him. So even though he has been consistent in scoring over 20 ppg in the playoffs (though averaging about 41% for his career), he is still doing poorly enough that the team is worse with him on the floor. This isn't just against Cleveland, it is overall through the playoffs.

Everyone loves loyalty, and I get it. Especially in a city like Toronto (where we know it's an incredible place that often isn't given a chance by American players just because of stigmas that they have against Canadians). But in the end you have to also hope for your team to win. I'm not calling Demar a loser in any way. Just pointing out that he hasn't worked in Toronto when he was needed most. Part of it is systemic because the offense was forced to be run through either him or Lowry for so long, when it gets to the nitty gritty of a game, even with the new system it's hard to get away from what you've known best. I think Demar is going to thrive in San Antonio once he gets used to the place, but I feel like his time was up here. They did kind of do him dirty by saying they wouldn't trade him, but I think they lose either way. If they tell him, Demar stresses out about it for weeks and if it doesn't get done he has to spend the rest of his career knowing he was about to be traded. And if they don't assure him he won't be traded, he still has the thought all summer. I'm sure they didn't think this deeply about it, but it's definitely a bad situation for all parties involved.

One interesting stat that really pushes LeBron > KD > Kawhi is playoff win-share percentages. Basketball reference is such a great website, haha. I feel like I should have been better at stats in High School...

Back
Top Bottom