Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Still waiting for Nike Canada and sport Chek to slash the prices on them nike DeRozen jerseys! Besides real sports, anyone seen places doing discounts already?

Still waiting for Nike Canada and sport Chek to slash the prices on them nike DeRozen jerseys! Besides real sports, anyone seen places doing discounts already?
Sportchek price matches as long as you provide an at the time pricing of one of the same products at any other Canadian retailer/Canadian website.

I love how everyone says demar is loyal etc. He gave him a max deal last summer, everyone acting like he had a whole bunch of teams to choose from and chose to stay cause he’s loyal. In Toronto he can be a “star” but he is nowhere near a franchise player but gets paid like one. So what exactly is the loyalty everyone is speaking of ?

Since this is niketak, If he was a Jordan 1, he’d be the Jordan 1 lows.

You hit the nail on the head with the max deal. If he had taken $20M per he'd still be with us this season. 100% sure that Masai was pressed to shed some longer term salary after needlessly overpaying Ibaka as well. Management figures we have a young enough core that could potentially shine and we're doing fine on the treadmill raking in the profits. I want to say that they are hoping that Leonard goes out West after the season's done so his salary comes off the books.

I respect DeMar the individual and I hope nothing but the best for him in the remainder of his career.

So it’s acceptable to dump Derozan’s contract for essentially nothing to just free up cap space if Kawhi just walks?

Like we all know. There’s mixed responses all over the place but there’s also a lot of sports writers and nba execs calling the Raptors stupid for making this “desperate” move. I acknowledged before that I totally get the “Raptors reached their ceiling with Derozan” but to just gamble to have a player walk to just dump a proven all star for cap space.

The way some in here were talking is like you couldn’t even get a bag a lays for him. He’s still 28 and can improve and has upside to a lot of teams. That’s my biggest gripe with the deal. I’m also not saying they should have just run it back and put the same underachieving team out there, but young players or picks for Derozan is still a more concrete return than “cap space and the hope of signing free agents” in the future. So many have mentioned how hard it is to sign free agents because Toronto is a Canadian market without a ton of respect. Now we’re going to hinge our future rebuild on just having slightly more money to work with to sign guys.

It’s all intriguing for sure to see how this plays out. Will Kawhi be dealt to the Lakers or another team who’s willing to trade a Brandon Ingram or some other touted young guy. Who knows if this was a chess move by Masai with a bigger picture plan in mind.

So it’s acceptable to dump Derozan’s contract for essentially nothing to just free up cap space if Kawhi just walks?

Like we all know. There’s mixed responses all over the place but there’s also a lot of sports writers and nba execs calling the Raptors stupid for making this “desperate” move. I acknowledged before that I totally get the “Raptors reached their ceiling with Derozan” but to just gamble to have a player walk to just dump a proven all star for cap space.

The way some in here were talking is like you couldn’t even get a bag a lays for him. He’s still 28 and can improve and has upside to a lot of teams. That’s my biggest gripe with the deal. I’m also not saying they should have just run it back and put the same underachieving team out there, but young players or picks for Derozan is still a more concrete return than “cap space and the hope of signing free agents” in the future. So many have mentioned how hard it is to sign free agents because Toronto is a Canadian market without a ton of respect. Now we’re going to hinge our future rebuild on just having slightly more money to work with to sign guys.

It’s all intriguing for sure to see how this plays out. Will Kawhi be dealt to the Lakers or another team who’s willing to trade a Brandon Ingram or some other touted young guy. Who knows if this was a chess move by Masai with a bigger picture plan in mind.
there's likely a bigger in picture mind, the question is will Masai be able to pull it off. Will be a toss up if Kawhi continues with the whole only wanting to play for LA but then again that's really been coming from his camp not necessarily him. Lots of hands are in his pockets right now so we won't know for sure until he suits up (if he does) and if we can make something out of this deal. At the end of the day a shake up was needed and this move is great for Demar who's likely to excel in Pop's system.

F7A6695C-44AA-472C-9D54-23892C551BF3.png

Damn

anyone been to the outlets today ? anything good to note ? and what's the hash wall % ? I'm assuming 20-25% since there is f&f going on

HH was barren today from FnF but nothing changed from last update. Apparently more stuff coming out tomorrow but it could be fake news from the Nike employee

They had the Kobe showtime jerseys yesterday apparently but all scooped up which bums me out.

More knapsacks out at Dixie. Starting to bring out air max shoulder bags. Saw a couple of sample NBA warm up half zips

Still an array of sample shoes as well.

There are a few brown Nike lab full zips and a Nike lab pullover.

Hope this helps

Any pics of what the AirMax shoulder bags look like? Also for the half zip warm-up, Toronto Raptors or other teams?

Thanks!

mr_nc you recall what the hash wall discount was ? or they're not running anything this week ?

No I don’t sorry, if I recall no hash since it’s fnf? Aka no double dip? I could be wrong tho, clearance was additional tho just don’t remember what

Edit: clearance was 30% off

Last edited:
Bought something couple days ago from vm nike, was wondering if they allow repurchases with f&f coupon. If anyone has tried this lemme know thanks

Back
Top Bottom