Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

could it be fake?
they were legit back in the day so I doubt they'd start dabbling in fakes. tbh all of those models pop up at outlets too so it wouldn't be surprising that Nike decided to give them some of these models to sell again. either way, do your due diligence when purchasing by legit checking them before checkout.

Bought a pair of size 12 Nike SB Zoom Dunk Low (Be@brick) @ Dixie Nike Outlet for $45.49 after 30% discount, can't go wrong with that.

Not much at vm. About the same old. Keep seeing those Kobe ad mids port wine cw.

Had Gatorade 1s purple for 169 I think and no additional discount. Also the Jordan 32 Gatorade lows for 139 with extra discount I think.

The aisle packed with people think looking at the Jordan 13s and Jordan 32. Nothing much new on hash.

Curious do you know what is the sizes left for Jordan 32 Gatorade? Interested if they still have size 12

Curious do you know what is the sizes left for Jordan 32 Gatorade? Interested if they still have size 12

When I was there yesterday there were already only a few sizes left. Maybe a dozen and that aisle was packed so I wouldn't be surprised if they are all gone.

Suggest you give them a call and ask. They used to allow holds if you go on the same day to pickup. Good luck

When I was there yesterday there were already only a few sizes left. Maybe a dozen and that aisle was packed so I wouldn't be surprised if they are all gone.

Suggest you give them a call and ask. They used to allow holds if you go on the same day to pickup. Good luck
Thank you very much!!!

In Orlando for a few weeks - the outlets and clearance stores are really disappointing - poorly stocked and overpriced - our local spots are incredible.

Kind of in a frustrating situation here. Anyone here had experience with Cross Border Pickups (CBP) for their US purchases?
So I finally got my first W on SNKRS app last week for the travis scott AF1. Had them shipped to CBP P.O. box in US with no issues. Got them to deliver to the markham warehouse location for pick up.

Last Thursday I got the email saying it's arrived and ready for pick up. Went there Friday, the staff there went to the back for 10 minutes.... came out and said he can't find the parcel and will call me the next day to let me know where the package is. Saturday goes by, no phone call. Today I called them at 1pm, girl there said the system shows my package is at the markham warehouse, but it's just nowhere to be found. they'll speak to their manager and get back to me. It's the end of the day now and I still have no reply.

In Orlando for a few weeks - the outlets and clearance stores are really disappointing - poorly stocked and overpriced - our local spots are incredible.

I think like any outlet it can be hit or miss, but seems like people have some incredible finds from the clearance outlets in Orlando. You probably just went at a bad time.

I think like any outlet it can be hit or miss, but seems like people have some incredible finds from the clearance outlets in Orlando. You probably just went at a bad time.

I think you are right - I had my sights on some cheap ID returns - and it is hellsihly busy here at Disney.

They know it’s a hotspot for tourists from Toronto, so I heard the prices aren’t as good as they should be. Any Nike stores outside of the main city?

anyone been to those Haven warehouse sales in the past? is it worth going?
Details? I don't see anything on their ig

*Edit - found it:

HAVEN Toronto Warehouse Sale
Place: 9 Ossington Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
Time: August 24 & 25 at 10AM – 7PM | August 26 at 10AM – 6PM

Last edited:
No one was interested in the raptors on nike.ca? Just got a pair, back to bed I go.

A bit of a vent/question post...

Couldn’t see any info/link on nike.ca including release calendar on the Jordan 4 Raptors otherwise would’ve definitely bought from Nike.

On to the vent... got a pair off footlocker.ca and shoes came in today and it looks tried on! Does anyone know if thats the norm even for limited release like these? I can understand if you’re buying a random pair of Jordans or AF1s that’s been sitting but these sold out in a short time one would expect they would shipped these straight out in DS condition rather than let customers try it on and then ship it out. Also stupid they don’t do free shipping on “limited releases”. Another reason to buy from nike.ca.

Does anyone work at FL or used to can confirm if even limited releases can come tried on before it’s shipped out??

Never buying online from foot locker again.

^
Footlocker will send out stock thats the quickest depending on location.
Sometimes they'll forward it to a store to ship out if they dont have it in warehouse.

If you get an additional sheet that looks like a return form or an invoice that has no pictures on it, that means its from warehouse.

If you get a package that has the address pouch to put paper in, then you got it from a store

not to be a complete d*** here but if the pair is for your personal use, does it matter that it's been tried on?
lots of the stuff we buy we get tried on or returned.
This has happened to me multiple times obviously and it pisses me off for like a minute but it doesn't really
matter at least to me.

not to be a complete d*** here but if the pair is for your personal use, does it matter that it's been tried on?
lots of the stuff we buy we get tried on or returned.
This has happened to me multiple times obviously and it pisses me off for like a minute but it doesn't really
matter at least to me.

I think it all depends on your personality. It is for personal use, but I'm picky about these things and buying a limited release for $300+, I sort of expect it not to be tried on. Just a difference of opinions I guess

I think it all depends on your personality. It is for personal use, but I'm picky about these things and buying a limited release for $300+, I sort of expect it not to be tried on. Just a difference of opinions I guess
if they are an 11 or 11.5 would be happy to take them off your hands, even if you're the second person whose tried them on

How bad is it? Do the outsoles of both shoes show outdoor wear? Is the toebox creased on both shoes?

I worked retail for a number of years, it's normal for staff to slip on a pair quickly in the backroom. Some will put the shoes back exactly as they were shipped from the factory while others will just toss them in the box.

If the shoe dropped a while back and you were lucky to grab a pair then it's more than likely some wasteman purchased 'em, stunted and returned them to some unsuspecting employee. This also happens.

^
Footlocker will send out stock thats the quickest depending on location.
Sometimes they'll forward it to a store to ship out if they dont have it in warehouse.

If you get an additional sheet that looks like a return form or an invoice that has no pictures on it, that means its from warehouse.

If you get a package that has the address pouch to put paper in, then you got it from a store

Based on your description, this seemed to have come from the warehouse because I don't see the address pouch and there was an invoice with no pictures on it. However, the shoes were definitely untied and there's dirt on the sole. For a limited release like this, would the entire stock be distributed in stores or some in warehouses as well? Just trying to understand for future limited releases if I should order from foot locker again. It just doesn't make sense if for something this limited that they would sell out in a few minutes on Saturday morning but then let people try it on and then send it out Monday from a store. What's the point of letting people try on if they can't sell it since it's "technically" sold online already?

Back
Top Bottom