Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How bad is it? Do the outsoles of both shoes show outdoor wear? Is the toebox creased on both shoes?

I worked retail for a number of years, it's normal for staff to slip on a pair quickly in the backroom. Some will put the shoes back exactly as they were shipped from the factory while others will just toss them in the box.

If the shoe dropped a while back and you were lucky to grab a pair then it's more than likely some wasteman purchased 'em, stunted and returned them to some unsuspecting employee. This also happens.

It's not terrible, but definitely both outsoles show wear. It might not be outdoor, but there's scuffs and dirt on areas of both outsoles. Toebox is slightly creased on 1 of the shoes.

These were the Jordan 4 Raptors and sold out in minutes on footlocker, so it's definitely not the latter case.

^^^
Looks like some store employee might've actually worn 'em around the store itself or the backroom if there's creasing. The warehouse operations tend to be way more stricter - no way some forklift or warehouse mans is going about his shift without steel-toes on.

Went to Dixie Outlet. 30% off long sleeves and 25% off shoes. Saw a fair amount of Tech Knit Jackets and the Aeroloft Bomber in Black Sz Large and XL. Picked up the newer tech knit jacket for $75 which is pretty good considering it’s still on NDC for a hefty price

It's not terrible, but definitely both outsoles show wear. It might not be outdoor, but there's scuffs and dirt on areas of both outsoles. Toebox is slightly creased on 1 of the shoes.

These were the Jordan 4 Raptors and sold out in minutes on footlocker, so it's definitely not the latter case.

Maybe it fell out during shipping from the vendor to foot locker?

Went to Dixie Outlet. 30% off long sleeves and 25% off shoes. Saw a fair amount of Tech Knit Jackets and the Aeroloft Bomber in Black Sz Large and XL. Picked up the newer tech knit jacket for $75 which is pretty good considering it’s still on NDC for a hefty price

What colour tech fleece jackets?

Are the Jordan 3 JTH Bio Biege's gonna be at 306 Yonge / Nike.ca? I did the Livestock raffle on the 'gram, but I really like these and would like to maximize my chances.

They're also $330 on Livestock, so I guess they're just gouging Canadians on this release. Think I'll skip on principle, it's not like these are cheap to begin with.

Anyone hitting up the Haven sale today? Proxy? Specifically looking for anything Arc'teryx Veilance, Visvim and bags.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom