Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

From your experience on Ebay, people are willing to pay the extra shipping costs or are there ways to get around this while trying to sell from Canada? That is the only reason why I've avoided Ebay and shipping.

Yes, there's a way to get cheaper shipping to the US, I've been using Chitchats for a while now: https://chitchats.com/
They'll accept packages locally (various locations across GTA) and they will deliver them to a US Post Office in Niagara Falls, you can use their system to purchase a USPS label and they only charge a $1 fee for using their service. With their service, shipping to the US even costs less than shipping within Canada, they always drop off the parcel the day after you drop it off at their office and USPS delivery is really quick. Also, post on ebay.com as opposed to ebay.ca, I believe it makes your items show up in more searches.

Yes, there's a way to get cheaper shipping to the US, I've been using Chitchats for a while now: https://chitchats.com/
They'll accept packages locally (various locations across GTA) and they will deliver them to a US Post Office in Niagara Falls, you can use their system to purchase a USPS label and they only charge a $1 fee for using their service. With their service, shipping to the US even costs less than shipping within Canada, they always drop off the parcel the day after you drop it off at their office and USPS delivery is really quick. Also, post on ebay.com as opposed to ebay.ca, I believe it makes your items show up in more searches.

Great Info! Thanks! I will definitely give this a try.
Any experience with returns from buyers? I've only been an Ebay Buyer and I know its much safer to be a buyer than seller on Ebay.

EE495762-706A-4AF0-ACE1-F0F0C20AD2DB.jpeg
Tech knit 2.0 joggers at Dixie outlet for $59.99. Picked up a large but unsure if they were the only pair or if they were starting to bring them out.

For the tech knit 1.0 joggers, I sized down. Seems that the 2.0 are TTS.

Thoughts?

Anybody here get a membership from solesavy? Intrigued to know if it's actually worth the 15$/month they are asking and not some glorified shoe shopping guide.

Anybody here get a membership from solesavy? Intrigued to know if it's actually worth the 15$/month they are asking and not some glorified shoe shopping guide.

I'd assume the $30 one is what actually helps. I think it has monitors, ect. Not sure about the standard.

EE495762-706A-4AF0-ACE1-F0F0C20AD2DB.jpeg
Tech knit 2.0 joggers at Dixie outlet for $59.99. Picked up a large but unsure if they were the only pair or if they were starting to bring them out.

For the tech knit 1.0 joggers, I sized down. Seems that the 2.0 are TTS.

Thoughts?
I sized up on my 1.0 TF joggers, found them really snug when i purchased my true size. waist was good on my true size but the legs and crotch area we're way too snug so i had to size up.

I keep hearing a rumour that Kickdealscanada created Solesavy. If true, that's too bad he had to monetize information. Ultimately, Solesavy's model will fail though as the more people that join will result in less people obtaining shoes.

And on that topic, Netmagnetsm charging $5 to read his blog about buying shoes doesn't feel right either.

I keep hearing a rumour that Kickdealscanada created Solesavy. If true, that's too bad he had to monetize information. Ultimately, Solesavy's model will fail though as the more people that join will result in less people obtaining shoes.

And on that topic, Netmagnetsm charging $5 to read his blog about buying shoes doesn't feel right either.

There's no problem with Netmag charging for some of his blogs - the content is essentially a service. The content he's providing is not something that's readily available from a quick google search and includes tips and advice from his years of experience in reselling. It's essentially the question of: "do you want to invest and risk your own time, money and effort to learn what he's offering for $5?"

I would recommend against doing any of this and paying for these services.
I've heard very little success stories for these monthly services.

was tempted for solesavy but most of the shoes are not that limited, unless we start seeing a lot of winners from off white shoes

I don't see any issues with their services and charging folks for $5 or $15 or $30. Ultimately, it's a service and this information is something that you do not know and can help you save money or increase your chance of copping, also members in the group helping each other out to cop for retail. If you don't feel right about paying then you will have to spend time on your own research and do the testing yourself. I'd say paying $5 - $30 to learn it is way more efficient.

What I don't feel right is people who are botting and copping multiples. If you cop manual or line up overnight that's fair and square.

I'm the opposite, I say if you want to use a bot, I'd rather people do that than pay a monthly service for basically a
chance at something. It's an arms race, bots can be for regular consumers too just don't buy 9 pairs of Prestos.

There are free cook groups out there that provide the same thing :lol: These monthly services just wanna capitalize and take advantage of people who don't know any better

There are free cook groups out there that provide the same thing :lol: These monthly services just wanna capitalize and take advantage of people who don't know any better

Can you share this with everyone here n invite them to the group since there are people who don't know better and you can help everyone out.

honestly. and I'm sorry for being this honest. but most of the connects you get are born out of respect/love.
When I first earned money, it took me about 2 years to build that to the point where I took care of people and
they take care of me.
To the point where I don't even need to do anything/getting seeded. I know this is BS but seriously, this is
the move.

Anyone ever figure out if we could use old Raffle cards for Livestock? Or can we just assume that they purge all old numbers used from previous raffles and are no longer valid for new ones?

Anyone ever figure out if we could use old Raffle cards for Livestock? Or can we just assume that they purge all old numbers used from previous raffles and are no longer valid for new ones?
It worked for me for cream yeezys, I have not won anything from Livestock since then with new or old raffle cards so I'm not sure if it's still a thing. If I have a chance to swing by the store I'll grab a new card, if I don't then I'll just use an old card and hope for the best...lol

I believe this money for info is just praying on people's hopes. Not a fan.

With that said, just came from ES.
- Jordan 5 International flights? i think they're called.
- lots of Kyrie 4's, cereal pack and decade pack all for $113, resellers trying to flip cereal pack for double, ****.
- few epic reacts, lebrons, kd11's, AM270's, more selection in the GS section I found.

LOL i was waiting to see if anyone would back up NETMAG, hes a cool dude. Aint nothin against his hustle, ill low him hes not a culture vulture

Great Info! Thanks! I will definitely give this a try.
Any experience with returns from buyers? I've only been an Ebay Buyer and I know its much safer to be a buyer than seller on Ebay.

Been selling on eBay for years and have never even offered returns. Price your sneakers reasonably, take several photographs and describe them accurately. Cheapest method to ship via Canada Post to the US is Expedited - which is not cheap by any means but has tracking and delivery confirmation (both very useful in case buyer tries to file a chargeback, unauthorized pruchase, etc...)

Just exercise some diligence with zero feedback buyers on some of the hyped, expensive joints or some older kicks.

Be careful with the ChitChats service as I could see eBay/PayPal giving some trouble if the point of origin on your joints is supposed to be Canada but the shipping label originates from the US. Might be easier for some scammer to run an 'Item not as described' or get away with a charge back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom