Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My order for the OG UltraBoost just shipped from Adidas. Caught it on the restock yesterday. Kinda cheeses me that they cancelled my original order, and then shipped the second one a day later. Whatever though.:lol:

Yorkdale FA has the white 3M UB on sale, not sure if any others are as well but they were on sale for $230ish. Sesame size 8 on display as of last night.

For those who entered the Concord raffles, the Jordan Store has started making calls - a friend of mine just got the good news. Good luck to all y'all out there.

had a link but it fell through and missed the raffles.
NDC and usually boutiques probably best place to get these?

Yup just got a call from there for a size 10!

I got a call from FA but missed it and when I called back they said they moved on to the next entry. Smh hoping Footlocker gives me a call. Good luck and congrats to those who got calls.

Update- Resolved with management and pair secured.

Last edited:
I got a call from FA but missed it and when I called back they said they moved on to the next entry. Smh hoping Footlocker gives me a call. Good luck and congrats to those who got calls.

If anyone hits on an extra size 10 and they don’t want them PM.
Same thing happened to me just now. They called when I was driving, I call back 5 min later and they already moved down the list. That's what sucks with Footlocker and similar stores that hold raffles like these.

Need to be fast with the call for Concord 11
You missed the call = Take an L on the shoes = SMH

Need to be fast with the call for Concord 11
You missed the call = Take an L on the shoes = SMH
I don't think missing a call for a smaller footlocker is a big deal. If its anything to go by, the Space Jams were at outlets after they dropped in addition to them being restocked several times. Nike is probably the best bet to cop.

I don't think missing a call for a smaller footlocker is a big deal. If its anything to go by, the Space Jams were at outlets after they dropped in addition to them being restocked several times. Nike is probably the best bet to cop.
I understand that - you can also go with o your local mom n pops shop

I'll definitely admit I'm one of those, but thats more of a tactical move. I've also taken Ls because of that.

I use the same tactics, price higher than I actually want because it's very rare that someone actually offers your asking price (unless you're priced low and the buyer knows the real value.) Also feeling like majority of buyers are just living in the moment - like if you go back and forth and work out a deal right away then usually it works out, but any delay in response and they are off to the next thing.

Can FTL VIP coupons be used at the Jordan store? Just asking because when they called it came up as Foot Locker. TIA

Can FTL VIP coupons be used at the Jordan store? Just asking because when they called it came up as Foot Locker. TIA

I’ve used footlocker gift cards at the Jordan store so I’m assuming you can use the vip coupons.

Here's the link for those trying on Saturday

https://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/air-jordan-11-retro-shoe/pid-12336299/pgid-11239370

The release time on Nike.ca has me really confused but a customer service rep just confirmed it via live chat. I don't ever recall a 1pm release time.
Wanted to comment on this as well. 1pm does not seem to be a typical release window? Really hope there isn't a last second change to this; sleeping in on Saturday would be nice.

What's up guys, first post on NT. Hopefully going to be copping my second ever pair of Jordans on the 14th with the Origin Stories. This will be my first attempt at actually getting them on release day. Just got the Bred Toes 2 weeks ago.

Any advice on where to cop in the Mississauga/Etobicoke/Toronto area for the best possible luck? I've been out of the game for about 2 years so I don't know if the JB store on Yonge is good for releases or not. I'm assuming most stores will be raffles for this shoe but if not, I'll consider lining up and of course trying online. Really trying to avoid resellers lol.

Thanks. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Just follow all local stores on insta. They'll normally announce their release procedure. Jordan store seems to get most releases.

On the BC3 release I was told I couldn't use coupons on raffle releases. Not sure if I just got hoodwinked.

Wanted to comment on this as well. 1pm does not seem to be a typical release window? Really hope there isn't a last second change to this; sleeping in on Saturday would be nice.

I agree that this is not typical of past releases, I guess we'll know on Saturday. I'd love to sleep in but I'll be up early to grab my secured pair at the Jordan store.

Those Carhartt AF1's are really nice and the best out of the pack imo. Would love to get the hat as well.

Back
Top Bottom