Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just received call from footlocker regarding the 11s. Pick up is between 8-3 this Saturday. Hopefully the sizing is the same as last year's SJ.

Either there is a whole lot of stock or im just really lucky but i ended up hitting 5 raffles for a sz 9.5...i only want 1...im sure there will be a lot of unclaimed pairs come 3pm sat

Either there is a whole lot of stock or im just really lucky but i ended up hitting 5 raffles for a sz 9.5...i only want 1...im sure there will be a lot of unclaimed pairs come 3pm sat
lol you hit on 5 pairs of 9.5? wtf....
i couldn't even hit 1 9.5 raffling 8 diff stores :rofl:

lol let me know where you leaving an unclaimed

Hey guys, on the topic of selling at Stockx as a Canadian, the payout is absolutely the final payout that we get after they authenticate them right? I hardly sell and have only done so twice on the Limits App when it was still live a few months ago, so wondering if it works the same just as that app, but now, shipping is just to the States (or if there is some other weird government/stockx fees that I do not know of)?

My buddy has a Nike Employee Store pass for this weekend:

1) How much do you think the AJ11 Concords are at the ES? (Is it discounted - based on anyone’s experience of previous Launch Product releases)

2) Do you think they will get size 14 in that shoe at the ES?

I kind of like the idea of getting these at a discounted price!

employees get dibs 1 hour before the public can get in. with this release there will probably be nothing left as I can only imagine how many people will be after these for a discount.

Hey guys, on the topic of selling at Stockx as a Canadian, the payout is absolutely the final payout that we get after they authenticate them right? I hardly sell and have only done so twice on the Limits App when it was still live a few months ago, so wondering if it works the same just as that app, but now, shipping is just to the States (or if there is some other weird government/stockx fees that I do not know of)?
Theres currency exchange fee on paypal

employees get dibs 1 hour before the public can get in. with this release there will probably be nothing left as I can only imagine how many people will be after these for a discount.

How much would these be on a discount though?

Back
Top Bottom