Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've seen somewhere there's a 1million+ of these prodiced worldwide. But that doesn't mean they'll all get pushed out during Dec8 initial launch. Factor in, special events, store openings etc etc.

2) Do you think they will get size 14 in that shoe at the ES?

I would call Nike ES tomorrow, at open today or closer to closing time to confirm they'll have that size.

Last edited:
Either there is a whole lot of stock or im just really lucky but i ended up hitting 5 raffles for a sz 9.5...i only want 1...im sure there will be a lot of unclaimed pairs come 3pm sat
tons of pairs. multiple people have mentioned on here not to worry about this release at all.

If anyone hits with size 10/10.5 and does not need it please let me know and I'll be more then happy to cop

I can assist with an 8 in Mississauga if anyone needs help.

Raffled for my friend's husband and they got his pair covered.
Is this at sq 1 by any chance? Picking up a GS pair from there and it was the only place I could enter and didnt hit in my mens size ( 8 )

Last edited:
As of 9am Jordan store was doing fcfs and letting people buy multiple pairs. Kids be tripling up.

Anyone need an ultraboost 4.0 triple black below retail before I return them? PM me

As of 9am Jordan store was doing fcfs and letting people buy multiple pairs. Kids be tripling up.
Did they say how many pairs they have in stock?

Just carted a pair on FL website with no issue.. assuming they don't cancel LOL

Last edited:
That stock been fsr since the opening on ftl. Based on my last 2 purchases with them that were cancelled I've opted to wait for the ndc.ca launch, but hopefully yours is all good.

was tempted to go through ND.ca kuz i have a 20% off code,
but CPost is slow AF rn...

just picked up my raffle pair.. quality is decent imo!

Back
Top Bottom