Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Do you guys think spiderman 1s for bred toe 1s is a fair trade straight up? Or would one side have to put up cash? Both are sz9.5

Not 100 percent but livestock spadina has concords out and the card in the shoe said they had a lot of sizes left about 645 today....

I'm in the same boat right now as well. Says it could take up to a month so I have no idea whats going on.
I just talked to Paypal and apparently Adidas hasn't sent a refund, which is contrary to their email.
Mind you, Adidas sent the email on Dec 3rd and that they would refund me immediately.
Also, Paypal said that Adidas took the money and completed the transaction.
Thankfully, Paypal emailed Adidas about my refund short after, so I'm still waiting for their response.
Kudos to Paypal for their amazing customer service!

I’m hype that flyknit trainers are going to outlets, easily top 5 design for Nike in the past 10 years
Agreed. Although not the same shoe, scored a pair of DS Mariah Flyknits for $40CDN - I cant wear anything but knit on the feet these days!

For those still searching, Adidas STC has both the ultra boost 1.0 OG and cream colours in stock.

Got my shipment of concords from nike.ca.

And to my surprise, I got a regular black and gold jordan box not an OG box....

Anyone else?

Any TPO updates? Looking for the flyknit trainers

They had the red trainers, black with white bottom also had these exp x14 in this colourway and 2 others without the 30 off. There was one that was triple black.

No extra discounts on the trainers from what I remmeber. This was yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20181215_180312.jpg
    IMG_20181215_180312.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 45
I just talked to Paypal and apparently Adidas hasn't sent a refund, which is contrary to their email.
Mind you, Adidas sent the email on Dec 3rd and that they would refund me immediately.
Also, Paypal said that Adidas took the money and completed the transaction.
Thankfully, Paypal emailed Adidas about my refund short after, so I'm still waiting for their response.
Kudos to Paypal for their amazing customer service!
I will have to do the same. When refunds go through PayPal is pretty quick to add the funds back to your card. I wonder what is going on with Adidas

Agreed. Although not the same shoe, scored a pair of DS Mariah Flyknits for $40CDN - I cant wear anything but knit on the feet these days!

Flyknit is the best haha everybody has a knit shoe cuz of it, shoutout that lawsuit with Adidas and Primeknit, too bad it’s pretty useless in the cold, which is expected of a knit material, even with thick wool socks

On a random aside

For those looking for a TV, I just got a 55’ Samsung Q6 from Tele City in Brampton for $1090 + tax. Email them and ask for a quote and you get better pricing than what they have showing.

Last edited:
I think a few pages back ppl were asking about the OW store and if ppl actually win from there. Here's an update I got from a friend who hit on the Zoom Flys "Tulip Pink" Friday. Apparently they sold the kicks above the suggested MSRP and refused to give him a receipt for resell purposes. For context, these kicks retailed at $260 CAD at Haven and OW sold them at $322 CAD, for those curious.

Last edited:
I think a few pages back ppl were asking about the OW store and if ppl actually win from there. Here's an update I got from a friend who hit on the Zoom Flys "Tulip Pink" Friday. Apparently they sold the kicks above the suggested MSRP and refused to give him a receipt for resell purposes. For context, these kicks retailed at $260 CAD at Haven and OW sold them at $322 CAD, for those curious.

Smh that makes no sense what so ever. They didn't give him a receipt to avoid him reselling them but sold them to him at a resellers price. Lol

Seriously? That's basically resell for the pink pair. Makes me feel a little better about paying $360 resell for the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom