Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone need a 5.5 concord for retail before i return them?
And figured id try again but if anyone needs a triple black 4.0 ultraboost in a size 8 i can let it go for under retail

What I find unwelcoming are the prices... a mediocre sweater w a small gold owl on it selling for $300!
I would agree regarding similar prices for other streetwear type brands but with the stuff being made in Canada I think the price is justified.

same can be said for anything. in fact, everything on this entire forum is a direct contradiction to the
traditional sense of value. Why is that guy here fam? LMAO

I know someone posted an outlet update that had the Air Span 2 but can’t seem to find it. Does anyone recall which outlet had them?

Also got my Concord 11's yesterday and thankfully they came in the og box and not the black and yellow box.

Last edited:
Same for the concords. Luckily from my experience with canada post they dont leave out the box without signature. But the huge swoosh is not subtle at all. I see why the dudes from the US are pissed lol.

I know someone posted an outlet update that had the Air Span 2 but can’t seem to find it. Does anyone recall which outlet had them?

Also got my Concord 11's yesterday and thankfully they came in the og box and not the black and yellow box.

Vaughan

Im jealous. I got some **** black gold generic jordan box. F-Nike.ca

Thanks. I had a feeling it was Vaughn but when I called them yesterday they told me hey didn’t have it in their system or on the floor. Shrugs

Im jealous. I got some **** black gold generic jordan box. F-Nike.ca

I was worried I would also get a black and gold box after reading your reply in the Concord thread. Thankfully that wasn’t the case otherwise I would have tried to hit on a restock and send those back. Obviously that would only work if I hit a restock within the 30 day return period. I don’t understand why they would send it in those boxes considering the price we are paying and the history of the shoe.

Thanks. I had a feeling it was Vaughn but when I called them yesterday they told me hey didn’t have it in their system or on the floor. Shrugs

I was worried I would also get a black and gold box after reading your reply in the Concord thread. Thankfully that wasn’t the case otherwise I would have tried to hit on a restock and send those back. Obviously that would only work if I hit a restock within the 30 day return period. I don’t understand why they would send it in those boxes considering the price we are paying and the history of the shoe.
Exactly right? And considering that I got it on RELEASE DAY. Not on a restock, it really makes no sense.

Exactly right? And considering that I got it on RELEASE DAY. Not on a restock, it really makes no sense.
I believe they were going for 79.99 when they hit Vmills.....was at Eaton's yesterday and they had multiple colorways at FootAction, not sure on price though

Seems like Exclucity already started calling too. Saw some posts on Facebook groups of people selling pairs.

One of my friends won from Exclucity, 1st time he ever entered. Only thing is the pickup time is 1 hour, so he's currently lined up with 40+ people right now at the store.

What size are you? This happened to me before for the Gatorade 1s (Lemon Lime). I ordered 2 pairs, 1 size 9 and 1 size 12 on release day (the size 12 was for a friend). The size 9 came in the special edition "Like Mike" orange box with the towel and the size 12 came in the generic black box with the gold jumpman logo (it did however include the special edition towel). This is what happens when we share stock with EU - apparently it's pretty standard over there to use these boxes for their products.

I caught a random Concord 11 restock on NDC at 1PM on Sunday (Dec 9) waiting for a takeout order haha I was concerned about the box situation after reading your post as well but it turns out it came in the "OG" box. At the end of the day, if you're planning to wear these then it doesn't really matter. The box is for storage and is tucked away anyway (in my situation).

OVO store interviews be like
Interviewer: You a cool guy?
Interviewee: Ya
Interviewer: You think Drake's a cool guy?
Interviewee: Ya
Interviewer: You're Hired!

Back
Top Bottom