Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Crazy how 4 or 5 years ago these were going for like 300 dollars resale..

Sneaker game is crazy.

Stood in the aisle just thinking that exact thing. Sold mine for about $250 US, and then the next week or two the word about them coming back out hit. WELP!

So who else gonna be at the Raps game tonight? Section 112 checking in (but sitting waaaay back tho)

Y'all watching at home make sure to give Deebo a standing O too!

That game was wild, havnt heard the stadium that loud all season.

Demar got some calls that he never got as a Raptor too lol

That video tribute hit everybody in the feels

I know the trade was done for basketball reasons but Demar will always be our guy

That game was wild, havnt heard the stadium that loud all season.

Demar got some calls that he never got as a Raptor too lol

That video tribute hit everybody in the feels

I know the trade was done for basketball reasons but Demar will always be our guy

Love what Demar did for the city of Toronto, and basketball as a whole for the country but... That last play ... Where he had the ball to seal the deal... Reminded me a bit about all those playoff runs we’ve been going through the past couple years.

Could this be the foreshadow of what we have in the new years?

damn FL just canceled my infra 6 order smh. If anyone comes across a size 9 please let me know !

D241ADD4-3D15-4E23-9943-4E3328D5A61F.jpeg
BDA010FC-7B86-42FE-9B80-9887453A6A88.jpeg

At halton, also had the chlorophyll 3 and sb 8 for $215

Dixie just giving the extra 30% off at cashier and other customers just sharing their cards with each other.

Nothing interesting here. Some roshe calypso and Kobe mentality shoes that stood out.

Last edited:
Dixie just giving the extra 30% off at cashier and other customers just sharing their cards with each other.

Nothing interesting here. Some roshe calypso and Kobe mentality shoes that stood out.
Even their roshe's were marked up specifically just for the 30% friends and family.

If you want the calypso's, Nike Burloak has them with full boxes for a cheaper price.

That said - what was everyone's damage during F&F?

I got just some socks (2 for 25) package, and some nice nike running pants. I am liking Nike Running pants more than tech fleece ones as of late..

Even their roshe's were marked up specifically just for the 30% friends and family.
If you want the calypso's, Nike Burloak has them with full boxes for a cheaper price.

That said - what was everyone's damage during F&F?

The Calypso's were at Dixie for just $45 before the discount in sz 10.5. Can't imagine them any lower, wow.

I spent $172 at Dixie on Thursday for 6 shirts, and 1 pair of Air Mariah Flyknit Racers. Then was at Vaughan Mills on Sunday and found a T-shirt on the clearance rack and got it for $8.29 out the door!!!

NMD replicated that... Also shared the same downfall
false.

the NMDs were packaged as the next flagship lifestyle shoe coming off the Ultra Boost success
as well as the Yeezy line.

The Roshe Run was designed as a low key budget model that wasn't marketed at all. It had a solarsoft
insole, that's it. It's basically a sandal but it saw immense success and gained a cult following.

Back
Top Bottom