Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Grey tech fleece joggers at dixie, not cheap though, 85 dollars.

The go to joggers though. Look at pic- these exact ones.

Getting to this late, but can anyone confirm whether there is still stock at Dixie on these?
And if there are, what's the SKU colour code?

Anyone have any information on the Tokyo Maze AM1s as part of the On Air competition? I have only heard about the 98s and the Shanghais so far.

Not too sure, but SNKRS gave me exclusive access to the 97s this morning because I voted for them last year.

OD Toronto advertising 350 v2's at $400 retail but they will sell them at $250. I wonder if the "retail" price their referring to is their retail price or what we know as retail, if that makes any sense.

Either way, wont be buying **** from them. I doubt they'll be any better for the community than some of the stores already around.

OD Toronto advertising 350 v2's at $400 retail but they will sell them at $250. I wonder if the "retail" price their referring to is their retail price or what we know as retail, if that makes any sense.

Either way, wont be buying **** from them. I doubt they'll be any better for the community than some of the stores already around.

Maybe it means the "retail" price they are go8mg to sell it at

Anyone have any information on the Tokyo Maze AM1s as part of the On Air competition? I have only heard about the 98s and the Shanghais so far.

Most of the silhouettes are up on NDCa. As far as in store releases go, it seems like it’s regional. Champs & Boutiques are getting only the NYC 98s. While places like Hanon & SNS are only getting the London / Paris variants. I’d imagine SNKRS and NDCa would be your best bet for the Tokyo AM1

the prices that they are selling are under market prices. That's pretty good. Pretty sure those are at a loss to them.

How do you guys like stockx? I'm trying to off some og retros and just want to break even but they want $20 shipping plus $5 seller fee plus a 9.5% transaction fee plus a 3% processing fee. I will lose money doing this. I really don't want to deal with kijiji but it seems like I have no option

How do you guys like stockx? I'm trying to off some og retros and just want to break even but they want $20 shipping plus $5 seller fee plus a 9.5% transaction fee plus a 3% processing fee. I will lose money doing this. I really don't want to deal with kijiji but it seems like I have no option

What size are you selling?

I recently sold a bunch of pairs from 2003-2014 via StockX and didn't mind that much. I went into it not looking at all the fees taken out but whether or not I'd be happy with what I set the cash out amount at.

Rather move it sooner than be stuck with a DS unwearable pair (for the ones before 2007) over time in my opinion.

I recently sold a bunch of pairs from 2003-2014 via StockX and didn't mind that much. I went into it not looking at all the fees taken out but whether or not I'd be happy with what I set the cash out amount at.

Rather move it sooner than be stuck with a DS unwearable pair (for the ones before 2007) over time in my opinion.

What did you get rid of?

2003 Black Patent I, 2006 Fire Red V (black tongue), 2007 Black Metallic V, 2011 Black Cement III, 2012 Black Cement IV, 2014 Infrared VI.

I was pretty nervous about having the Fire Red V's come back because the toecaps were discoloring from age but everything went through. Just didn't want to risk wearing them after so many years and having them crumble on me.

2003 Black Patent I, 2006 Fire Red V (black tongue), 2007 Black Metallic V, 2011 Black Cement III, 2012 Black Cement IV, 2014 Infrared VI.

I was pretty nervous about having the Fire Red V's come back because the toecaps were discoloring from age but everything went through. Just didn't want to risk wearing them after so many years and having them crumble on me.

yo sell me some stuff lol

Cookstown outlet as of saturday 1:40pm, no extra percent off for these pairs.

Attachments

• A775D1E2-5DF0-4063-AA7D-B72D6E01B9FE.jpeg
    A775D1E2-5DF0-4063-AA7D-B72D6E01B9FE.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 77
  • A6AA5C34-CE5E-4462-8746-0DCB0F2F2465.jpeg
    A6AA5C34-CE5E-4462-8746-0DCB0F2F2465.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 71C1772C-E047-4A02-86D8-3B9BE9828E2E.jpeg
    71C1772C-E047-4A02-86D8-3B9BE9828E2E.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 424C8FD6-EDF8-46EC-82D6-507EA6E2BEAC.jpeg
    424C8FD6-EDF8-46EC-82D6-507EA6E2BEAC.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 78
  • BD84E459-10DA-40EB-BBCA-5DF0FFC2EF9A.jpeg
    BD84E459-10DA-40EB-BBCA-5DF0FFC2EF9A.jpeg
    245.7 KB · Views: 81
For some reason I feel like I saw those south beach 8's at $179 sometime around the last F&F sale. They should bring down the price tho, they don't really merit the 215 price tag.

Anybody get lucky with the Nike on air drop around here? Managed to get the Seoul, the shangai's seemed definitely more limited tho.

What do og waverunner 700s go for locally? Wondering if I should go down stockx route. Size 12 if that makes a diff.

Raptors and losing game 1 in the playoffs, name a more iconic duo lmao
but gotta give the magic credit, they've been playing really well post all star break and they can shoot the 3 well.
lowry 0 pts but still a positive +/-

Stockx has been good to me for newer sneakers.
My only gripe with selling older shoes is their staff lack knowledge for older shoes.

For example: I tried to sell a pair of Golden Moments Pack 6's, never worn, brand new.... but they returned it to me because they claimed it was worn due to the condition of the sole....

now what happens to older soles? yellowing.... the staff were ******ed in this case. The pics they sent to prove that it was worn had nothing to do with the "wear on the sole."
They sent me side shots of everything showing nothing related to the "wear."

I didn't get penalized because I have a solid track record, they returned the sneakers without any problems.
I didn't bother complaining, in hindsight I should have to correct such inconsistencies in their "legit checks."

Back
Top Bottom