Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

if you don't believe capsule toronto and their shady dealings check out their current raffle. both markham and downtown locations are listed as retailers for this ts jordan sneaker. very vague descriptions "all winners will be picked by a random selection method and will be contacted via phone or e-mail to arrange pickup at a later date". plus the ig comments on that one post was turned off. a percentage of that stock is headed to plus or od toronto.
It's nothing new with Capsule. A portion of their releases always find their way out the back door. Probably one of the worst shops in Toronto in my opinion....

if you don't believe capsule toronto and their shady dealings check out their current raffle. both markham and downtown locations are listed as retailers for this ts jordan sneaker. very vague descriptions "all winners will be picked by a random selection method and will be contacted via phone or e-mail to arrange pickup at a later date". plus the ig comments on that one post was turned off. a percentage of that stock is headed to plus or od toronto.

believe current od and plus stock came from states. no canadian retailers got them that early until just before this weekend.

I was told today and tomorrow. On IG it says until close but when I asked one of the line directors he said sign-up is until 6pm.

They also didn’t know the pricing of the clothes.

tee should be around 60, sweater should be around 110 or so. track should be 120 and 185 but outlet quality is what i heard especially the tee and hoodie.

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a pair of white/black Flyknit Trainers or what you kids call "yeknit" these days. Does anyone have DS or NDS pair in a size 8 or 8.5 for sale?

Good luck to those who entered and hope you guys win. Sure beats the 90% that wanted them for resale purposes.

306 is still making calls for Travis Scotts, just got a call. There is still hope for those still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom