Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone see the SI Champs magazines in the Markham/Scarborough area yet?
Costco, Walmart? (excluding STC Walmart as the other member pointed it out)
Might be going to Costco East Markham after work. Will report back.

Anyone see the SI Champs magazines in the Markham/Scarborough area yet?
Costco, Walmart? (excluding STC Walmart as the other member pointed it out)
Might be going to Costco East Markham after work. Will report back.

Was there around 12pm. They had both SI's covers, Maclean's and Lindy's Issues.

I'm 5'9 and a 34" waist - I got size Medium for M&N swingmans.. they're a pretty generous fit IMO. I usually wear a Large techfleece pants as reference.

the swingman's do have pockets..i think the authentics don't!
I wear a size medium for the nike raptors shorts and m&n swingmans

BTW... the 2 SI mag's are at STC WM go quick if you want them! my pops got it for me, he said they were still taking it out the box earlier haha

Anyone lining up at RS for the OVO x Raps this fri?!

Thanks guys!

Looks like the XL (no Larges) I put on hold might be too big. I'm 5'11, 235lbs with a 34/36 waist and I usually get a large in shorts but I'll go by and try them on and see the fit. Hopefully all the working out will help me fill in the Xl lol. Appreciate the feed back.

Thanks guys!

Looks like the XL (no Larges) I put on hold might be too big. I'm 5'11 235lbs and usually get a large in shorts but I'll go by and try them on and see the fit. Appreciate the feed back.

Yo you might be good bro. I'm 6'0 208, 36 waist and wear XL in all my M&N shorts

Thanks guys!

Looks like the XL (no Larges) I put on hold might be too big. I'm 5'11, 235lbs with a 34/36 waist and I usually get a large in shorts but I'll go by and try them on and see the fit. Hopefully all the working out will help me fill in the Xl lol. Appreciate the feed back.
I'm sure this doesn't help clarify but i'm normally a Men's 30 in pants. The M&N swingman shorts i have are a Men's Medium and they fit me well. I normally wear a Men's Small in Jordan/Adidas Basketball shorts but i remember ppl saying to size up on your normal size given the length of the M&N throwbacks which run a bit shorter. Either way i'd try them on and see if they fit you well but i don't think going a size up will be bad given they have drawstrings

Anybody else got sent the wrong tee color from New Balance from the board man gets paid drop? Order a black tee but got sent a white one.

Anybody else got sent the wrong tee color from New Balance from the board man gets paid drop? Order a black tee but got sent a white one.
NB hasn't sent me the correct thing once yet in three orders lmao!
1st order- "K2 BLACK T" ... got sent the "fun guy" black t
2nd order- "FUN GUY BLK 2" ... pkg apparently got lost by UPS
3rd order- "board man blk" ... still waiting...

I'm sure this doesn't help clarify but i'm normally a Men's 30 in pants. The M&N swingman shorts i have are a Men's Medium and they fit me well. I normally wear a Men's Small in Jordan/Adidas Basketball shorts but i remember ppl saying to size up on your normal size given the length of the M&N throwbacks which run a bit shorter. Either way i'd try them on and see if they fit you well but i don't think going a size up will be bad given they have drawstrings
Would going TTS work?
I like my shorts to fit above the knee.

NB hasn't sent me the correct thing once yet in three orders lmao!
1st order- "K2 BLACK T" ... got sent the "fun guy" black t
2nd order- "FUN GUY BLK 2" ... pkg apparently got lost by UPS
3rd order- "board man blk" ... still waiting...

Still waiting for my Fun Guy Tee from NB. Hope the dont **** that up

You should check your order confirmation email for the style#:
MT91783WM = White
MT91783BWP = Black

New Balance messed up the style number on their website

Still waiting for my Fun Guy Tee from NB. Hope the dont **** that up

You should check your order confirmation email for the style#:
MT91783WM = White
MT91783BWP = Black

New Balance messed up the style number on their website

I giess thats what happened, i checked my email and it has the white UPC, even though the description says black with white print

Thanks for all the replies on the shorts. The XL was way to big on me and would prefer a L or even maybe trying a M. The XL would have worked if it was 2005 or earlier lol but these days I can’t wear baggy clothes and prefer a more fitted/cleaner look. The hunt continues.

Back
Top Bottom