Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
@ those hypebeast jeans

Oseez

Did you have to go a size up on those jeans? Just wondering cause i not in toronto and im gonna get my girl to cop a pair for me.

Quote:
Did you have to go a size up on those jeans? Just wondering cause i not in toronto and im gonna get my girl to cop a pair for me.

Yup..

As it states on PUMA.com "Our waist size is running small. Please order one size larger than normal." So if you're going to get the "Regular Fit" jeans, have must go a size up instead of your regular size.

There was PLENTY of the jeans there so don't rush people. But also, don't sleep. :evil:
devil.gif

. . . . .

Oseez.

nothing wrong with 200 dollar jeans, when they dont suck
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Question, are the quality of the DMPs mediocre? Considering to grab a set.. =T
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

es store report NOTHING REALLY , AM360 BB $155, brazil AF1, No Jordans except melo low, boots *snicker* and classic23. No Jordan apparel either :frown:

"yao know what i ming"

Jordan V's drop tomorrow @ ES both mens and womens for $142.99.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

I swung by the ES storeon saturday, Big up to Q for providing a pass.

heres a few more things they had
Af1s
-Haloweens
-Brazils
-Mexicos - all 94.99
"inside out" brown/mango 134.99

Like mentions over a few jordans. By 4 oclock they only had 12.5 and up in the mens jordan 5s.
a few ranodm sizes in the owmans, theydid havbe a womans 12 for the 10.5/11 heads

a few pairs of Am360 155.99 runners and bball versions.

scattered sizesof 2k5s. wht/red , blk/grey, white/white 125.99 if i rememeber correctly.

a few others but thats all i can think off.

It was cool to be able to head out there, big up to the cats i met at goodfoot too
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=49371.topic

my moto for buying clothes is, if i can buy a pair of shoes that i want in its place ill def. cop the shoes over the clothes.

that might be why i wear pretty much the same thing all the time (hoody + jeans) with BALLIN sneaks. =P

Back
Top Bottom