Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Think most people thought only boutiques got them -- seems like a fairly large release, I won't really consider it a true QS.

That's exactly the case. Only LS, Nomad and Capsule were promoted heavy through social media and online sites. The casual person who wanted and didn't do proper info searching went there. Going to any of the other locations was a better move IMO. Anyways, just glad people who actually wanted got.

That's exactly the case. Only LS, Nomad and Capsule were promoted heavy through social media and online sites. The casual person who wanted and didn't do proper info searching went there. Going to any of the other locations was a better move IMO. Anyways, just glad people who actually wanted got.

Wanted but didn't get :frown:

i was in section 117....

face value of the ticket said $300...don't know how that is even calculated though...

seats were pretty good...like 20 rows up from court side....great game but the toronto crowd was dead...they even cheered for curry when he was announced... :smh: as much as we like to think toronto is a basketball/sports town, it really isn't.

i really think the majority of people are just there because its a 'thing to do'....i don't remember even once the whole crowd standing up and cheering or yelling defense...

it was pretty disappointing to see the crowd like that for probably the biggest game of the year.

i was in section 117....

face value of the ticket said $300...don't know how that is even calculated though...

seats were pretty good...like 20 rows up from court side....great game but the toronto crowd was dead...they even cheered for curry when he was announced... :smh: as much as we like to think toronto is a basketball/sports town, it really isn't.

i really think the majority of people are just there because its a 'thing to do'....i don't remember even once the whole crowd standing up and cheering or yelling defense...

it was pretty disappointing to see the crowd like that for probably the biggest game of the year.
A lot of curry fans throughout the nba so I'm not surprised to see some affection for him, especially the way the GSW are playing.

i was in section 117....

seats were pretty good...like 20 rows up from court side....great game but the toronto crowd was dead...they even cheered for curry when he was announced...
mean.gif
as much as we like to think toronto is a basketball/sports town, it really isn't.

it was pretty disappointing to see the crowd like that for probably the biggest game of the year.​
that's the lower bowl for you. same complaints can be heard about that white collar crowd for all mlse teams. upper bowl is always sold out and can get fairly raucous. the gsw attendance probably won't have many real fans either because they've been priced out. i noticed a lot of other ssh chose to cash in. can't really blame them when selling for resale price would give them the equivalent of up to 8-10 games for their renewal next season. expect a similar "tourist" crowd tomorrow night.

How limited were the maroon 6s this year? I didn't bother copping because I don't like them enough to justify paying that crazy price and because of the holiday season.

Most people at that game were casual fans. They went to see Steph and GSW, not the Raps.

that's the lower bowl for you. same complaints can be heard about that white collar crowd for all mlse teams. upper bowl is always sold out and can get fairly raucous. the gsw attendance probably won't have many real fans either because they've been priced out. i noticed a lot of other ssh chose to cash in. can't really blame them when selling for resale price would give them the equivalent of up to 8-10 games for their renewal next season. expect a similar "tourist" crowd tomorrow night.

Yup.

How limited were the maroon 6s this year? I didn't bother copping because I don't like them enough to justify paying that crazy price and because of the holiday season.

They're a GR, no? If so I would expect them to be sitting just like the Aquas.

Waiting for them to go on sale like they did in 07 lol.

If that happens I'll actually get a pair. :lol:

I hope the 11s are as easy to get as the aqua 8s.

Passing on those but whats CDN retail? I see those selling out fast.

Last edited:
Also I don't now if it was mentioned, but it's Champs/FL Emp 50% sale this week. Goes from Mon-Wed.

I think retail for the 11 should be in the same range as maroons, ie 280ish. I ain't crazy about them, but don't want to regret missing out say 10 months from now. No biggie if I miss out though

LMAO

How did the release go at EC?

EDIT: Heard from a friend that EC was a small line. Also read from another guy that he just rolled up near open and got his pair easily.

EDIT: And another friend confirmed he got multiples from EC.
It was ok...  lot's of people actually.  If you went before opening, there was a big line.  I got there around 7 and there was maybe like 50 ish people ahead of me.  They opened early surprisingly.  They started to taking down names and sizes around 8:15 and processed sales shortly after.  Overall process wasn't that fast.  Ended up getting cashed out almost an hour after.  I guess those that went around their normal opening time prob saw a small line.

Also I don't now if it was mentioned, but it's Champs/FL Emp 50% sale this week. Goes from Mon-Wed.
Anyone have a list of exclusions? Specifically tech fleece? I recall last time it was something like all tech fleece excluded at Footlocker but Champs only excluded pants?

Anyone have a list of exclusions? Specifically tech fleece? I recall last time it was something like all tech fleece excluded at Footlocker but Champs only excluded pants?

I'm being told all tech fleece is included (allowed).

Yea employees only unless you know someone that's willing to hook you up.

Damn, yeah I know an employee but we're not close enough that I'd be comfortable asking him to hook me up... How come there's never anymore F&F weekends? I got my eyes on a pair of CP3 IXs and Super Fly 4s.

Back
Top Bottom