Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I heard they have black nike 2.0 tech pants at vaughan mills for $90. Bogo %50 off
I just came back from there, they only had L and XL left on the rack, dunno if they had more in the back. Also saw the tech fleece AW 2.0 hoodie in grey 

didn't see squat at nike either.

Damn and I just bought mine full pop.
mean.gif
lol don't feel too bad at least you were able to cop a pair. so much thirst for the pantaloons and they are so rare to find it seems unless you are really diligent or bite the bullet online and potentially get owned by duties.

Genuinely was pissed with that AM90 release. I know there is no way they sold the pairs they confirmed (over the phone) to have in 10 minutes. :smh:

Out and about downtown today, and I ran into three more people that had issues with that release. One dude works next door, and went to the shop literally a few mins after the IG post and they were "sold out". A second guy came up to me and brought up the topic (don't remember if it was the Tiger Camos or Duck Camos release), his friend went in and asked for a size 11. He went to the bank to get money, came back and they sold them. :smh:

Complete joke.

Just wondering if there is anyone can swap/trade a size 11 for my size 11.5 ajko
They fit big compare to the leather ones.

Thanks

Winners @ College Park

Air Max 1 FB Blue Leopard size 10

If you're size 13 or 14, there's tons of roshes

Also picked up some waterproof Lunarglide 4's on sale for 89.00

Winners @ College Park

Also picked up some waterproof Lunarglide 4's on sale for 89.00

You mean the shield ones? Those been sitting at every nike outlet for like month on hash wall for like $79.97 - w/e discount they have that weekend.

You mean the shield ones? Those been sitting at every nike outlet for like month on hash wall for like $79.97 - w/e discount they have that weekend.

lol every nike outlet? i'm downtown man ain't trying to leave the city to save $10

Hello, I just joined NT and seems that most NT'ers in Canada are pretty nice. Lots of great info. I'm just really bummed that the amount of good sneaker stores in TO are so few, the only spots I know now is Capsule. Are there any others? I was trying to find a place to cop the nike sb x AJ's in TO but couldn't find any. 
mean.gif

Anybody know where I can get the black/white/white racers in size 10 or 10.5? 

Anywhere in Canada will do also. 

Thanks.

Hello, I just joined NT and seems that most NT'ers in Canada are pretty nice. Lots of great info. I'm just really bummed that the amount of good sneaker stores in TO are so few, the only spots I know now is Capsule. Are there any others? I was trying to find a place to cop the nike sb x AJ's in TO but couldn't find any. 
mean.gif
Don't think Canada got em. 

so... we didn't get the anthracites this past weekend?
According to FTL Release Calendar no, then again it's not that reliable. 

That's pretty strange since it was not a limited or QS release. Best to call up some spots around the city and ask. 

Anyone have luck with the florals?
i swung by both livestock and capsule after the raptor game and there was one guy in each line and a dozen empty chairs surrounding them. so two guys and a bunch of ghosts bought them all up.

If you were at capsule you would have had to look across the streets where the power outlets were, that's where we were all posted up. I love y'all on NT don't get me wrong, but it seems like you guys just hate on everybody who is willing to actually go out and camp for the sneakers... no disrespect. I'm not sure about Livestock, but I know everybody at Capsule was around the entire night, some in Tim Hortons, some in their chairs, some in their cars. 

If you were at capsule you would have had to look across the streets where the power outlets were, that's where we were all posted up. I love y'all on NT don't get me wrong, but it seems like you guys just hate on everybody who is willing to actually go out and camp for the sneakers... no disrespect. I'm not sure about Livestock, but I know everybody at Capsule was around the entire night, some in Tim Hortons, some in their chairs, some in their cars. 
Well not everyone has the time/energy to go camping for a shoe overnight or they have priorities that are higher than camping for a pair of shoes, do it once in a while IMO it's not a big deal since you want it, but constantly camping that's where people go "hating" because you should have something better to do than camp for shoes all the time, but I did camp at capsule before and I just staked out at Tim Hortons for most of the time before going back in line.

Back
Top Bottom