Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For anyone that cares, StockX recently changed their shipping procedures to Canada and happy to say that there are indeed some savings.

They are shipping via USPS instead of UPS now and the duties fees are cut in half (almost) so look to pay around 15% instead of 30%. Shipping takes longer (an additional 3-5 days) but worth the wait I suppose!
Just got a delivery from StockX as well. No duties on this one!

For anyone that cares, StockX recently changed their shipping procedures to Canada and happy to say that there are indeed some savings.

They are shipping via USPS instead of UPS now and the duties fees are cut in half (almost) so look to pay around 15% instead of 30%. Shipping takes longer (an additional 3-5 days) but worth the wait I suppose!
Just got a delivery from StockX as well. No duties on this one!
Amazing dude!

They ship with USPS as well?

Postal service is always less + inconsistent with actually charging you haha

Amazing dude!

Yeah, this one was shipped via USPS.

Agreed, it's a crapshoot if it's being handled by national postal services/Canada Post. Sometimes you get hit, sometimes you don't. Even when you do though, it's always so much less than a courier.

Amazing dude!

Yeah, this one was shipped via USPS.

Agreed, it's a crapshoot if it's being handled by national postal services/Canada Post. Sometimes you get hit, sometimes you don't. Even when you do though, it's always so much less than a courier.
What'd you cop?

I finally finished my Air Max Month collection with the Masters.

un-DSed them the second I opened the box haha

What'd you cop?

I finally finished my Air Max Month collection with the Masters.

un-DSed them the second I opened the box haha
I know I'm gonna seem like a Hypebeast, but I actually ordered the Powerphases lol. Price through StockX was actually less than if I had ordered directly from YS.

Lol nice, is that what you ordered from them?!

And saw that you hit on a raffle, congrats!

Last edited:
I know I'm gonna seem like a Hypebeast, but I actually ordered the Powerphases lol. Price through StockX was actually less than if I had ordered directly from YS.

Lol nice, is that what you ordered from them?!

And saw that you hit on a raffle, congrats!
Haha to each their own man! Can't pass up a good price. With no duties, practically retail.

yea, no one locally has a pair in my size so just bit the bullet. Really wanted a pair 
tongue.gif
 Price wasn't all that bad given that it's not going anywhere but up now.

And thanks man! Never thought I'd see the day that I hit on an international raffle. 2 years of Ls had me cynical.

Last edited:
Has Livestock selected their raffle winners yet?

Winners are usually emailed after 8pm.

My friend went by FL EC today and apparently they've done most of their callbacks. Odd since I don't know 1 person who won from there and checking TSG, it appears no one got a call from there either....

Last edited:

My friend went by FL EC today and apparently they've done "most of their callbacks". Odd since I don't know 1 person who won from there and checking TSG, it appears no one got a call from there either....
so they are still calling..

My friend went by FL EC today and apparently they've done most of their callbacks. Odd since I don't know 1 person who won from there and checking TSG, it appears no one got a call from there either....

Isn't this the case with FL bramalea, square one and Yorkdale? I haven't seen anyone win, unless you guys have seen something in a FB group. I know Yorkdale Champs is done making all their calls, or so they told me.

Isn't this the case with FL bramalea, square one and Yorkdale? I haven't seen anyone win, unless you guys have seen something in a FB group. I know Yorkdale Champs is done making all their calls, or so they told me.
Yeah, I'm on bunch of  FB groups and the only people posting are winners from Foot Action, EC Champs and Champs on Yonge.

Nobody has posted anything regarding the other big foot stores, which is extremely weird. However, I am not completely surprised because NOT everyone is on those groups, plus a legit crap ton of individuals signed up for this raffle. Hands down, the biggest turn out so far for raffles. We are like flies to poop! haha

I'm also speculating that a bunch of people don't like to post that they won JUST IN CASE something happens/they don't want to jinx it or they don't want people to snatch their pair.

I signed up at 9 stores and came out with a big fat L..... Definitely going to try online tomorrow on ADCA and YS (only because I have a U.S address so I won't be paying $500+ after taxes and duties).

Good luck to all those who are still checking their phones every 30 seconds like me 
laugh.gif

havent seen a single winner from yorkdale champs or yorkdale footlocker either. maybe they will make calls today?

fwiw i remeber when i won royal 1s champs yorkdale called me the friday (day before release)

My friend won a pair from there. Got a call on Wednesday

just registered to say I had a call from FL square one on Wednesday, looking at phone it was simply a missed call, it didn't even ring. quickly called back within minutes and was already told the moved to the next winner. they didnt even bother asking for my name or my raffle size.

Come on Haven, Nomad, End, Exclucity (fat chance). Those that have copped on adidas.ca before any tips etc or is it pure luck?

Come on Haven, Nomad, End, Exclucity (fat chance). Those that have copped on adidas.ca before any tips etc or is it pure luck?
luck and persistence.

if you get through, keep trying. 9/10 it'll say your size is carted. but a cart hold will expire eventually.

Back
Top Bottom