Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'll be honest I don't get the hype and excitement of Chick-fil-a. Lived in the US before and had my share of Chick-fil-a. I don't feel like their chicken sandwhich has better quality for the actual meat. The only thing that I still remember which was "good" was the Chick-fil-a sauce, waffle fries and "fresh" lemonade.

I've had Church Chicken recently that someone told me about. I think its about same as Popeyes when its fresh. Shrugs
https://www.yelp.com/biz/churchs-chicken-markham-3

I'm definitely not lining up for Chick-fil-a and even with no lines, might just go back once to recall how the sauce tastes like.

Curious to know how you all think but of course more interested in GTA Nike outlet updates lol

If I'm going to have Fried Chicken, Mary Browns is it for me. The last few times I had Popeyes I got sick, and KFC somehow shrunk their chicken.

My daughter tried the Chick Fil A and said it tasted the same. They also aren't stingy with their sauces like all other fast food establishments in the city.

The Big Mary sandwich is a nice alternative to people looking to try the Popeye's sandwich, IMO.

Love the chick fil a waffle fries. Haven’t had them from toronto location but hope they are as good as state side. Got to say I still enjoy the novelty of places like shake shack and in and out that you can only get in the states. now that joints like Cheesecake Factory and chick fil a have a presence in Canada I’m less interested in them then when they were only available in the states.

nike clearance update as of 8:30 nothing much went looking for the CNY 12s sadly none left but grabbed some stussy blazers for 50$-25 mvp card and all black air max 720 for 95-50$

nike clearance update as of 8:30 nothing much went looking for the CNY 12s sadly none left but grabbed some stussy blazers for 50$-25 mvp card and all black air max 720 for 95-50$
I was there around that time as well and left with nothing. That’s actually rare for me! They were pretty dry.

I went two weeks ago there were only big sizes. Saw a size 18. Seems to be a popular go to shoe at the gym right now

These Nike socks are available at Nordstrom Rack Yonge and Bloor, 3 pack for just $7.

IMG_5896.jpeg

Last edited:
This was awhile ago I saw on ig and in store. They weren't moving then. I'll have updates on Tuesday as well while I see if there is anything good with my mvp pass.

Feel like Kd 12s not selling well. But I guess that is how the Kd line is

Thanks bro. I might go check it out later. How do you get an MVP pass, is that through the Nike app?

Thanks bro. I might go check it out later. How do you get an MVP pass, is that through the Nike app?

Canada is still a physical MVP pass card. You needed to spend a certain amount a few weeks ago and they would give them out. In USA they moved the cards to in-app codes. There is no way to get MVP passes now. Its the time period for people to redeem and use their MVP passes.

Heard some people selling their passes but i'm not sure.

Canada is still a physical MVP pass card. You needed to spend a certain amount a few weeks ago and they would give them out. In USA they moved the cards to in-app codes. There is no way to get MVP passes now. Its the time period for people to redeem and use their MVP passes.

Ah, I gotcha. Thanks.

^^ i was at VMM on friday afternoon and the only signature bball shoes i saw were the pg's in the black colourway.

nike-pg-3-black-black-ao2607-003-pair

whats the mvp pass for?

^^ i was at VMM on friday afternoon and the only signature bball shoes i saw were the pg's in the black colourway.

nike-pg-3-black-black-ao2607-003-pair

whats the mvp pass for?

Should be redeemable for 50 dollars off 100 or 25 off 50 depending on which one you have. That depended on how much you spent before.

CFA is cool, nothing special to me

Bojangles on the other hand.... :pimp: :pimp: if you know, you know

Mary's browns is trash

CFA is cool, nothing special to me

Bojangles on the other hand.... :pimp: :pimp: if you know, you know

Mary's browns is trash

I've never had Mary Brown's chicken sandwich, but their fried chicken and taters are one of my faves out of the fast good joints

Me and wifey went to Chick Fil A a second time at 9:15PM last Saturday. The line was basically 200 people deep still with the line wrapping
way way down the block so we decided to bounce and never come back at least for the next month.

The next day, we went to Church Chicken for the first time. It's highly praised on here and a favourite to a lot of people in Toronto. I'm afraid
to say it wasn't good. Popeye's is a whole lot better with Jollibee being number 1 for me
disclaimer:I'm
FILIPINO

I cannot believe people actually like Church Chicken. PG Clucks still number 1 in terms of chicken sandwiches.

^
you know KFC doesnt stand for Korean Fried Chicken right?
LOL
but yeah, Korean Chicken joints know what's up. Home of Hot Taste is a go to for us and even HMart is good for quick bites.

Mymy is probably my favourite Korean chicken joint. Pricey tho, it’s like 30 +tax for a half and half

Back
Top Bottom