Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think they just had a Ball Shorts collab with OD. Looks like Throne is actually a barbershop first, but their apparel looks nice

I think they just had a Ball Shorts collab with OD. Looks like Throne is actually a barbershop first, but their apparel looks nice

Yup, Throne is a barbershop but they did a collab with OD Toronto. Their owners are pretty close.

Their clothes are TTS unless marked otherwise. Gotta get the new track suit when I get my next cut when I'm back from Spain.

is it just me or it feels like Haven lost their Nike account? Sacai Blazer didnt release, IG page refreshed with only 30 posts, and their online store diminished to only a few Nike products now.

is it just me or it feels like Haven lost their Nike account? Sacai Blazer didnt release, IG page refreshed with only 30 posts, and their online store diminished to only a few Nike products now.

From what I heard, they did lose their Nike account! Not sure why. Actually have more raffles wins at Haven than at Livestock and I feel like LS is way more shady. Heck, Capsule has had all the hyped releases recently so I really don't know what Haven could have done to lose their account. Maybe the Sacai Waffle release on their app went so poorly that Nike pulled it.

3D8A58E8-76D6-47C0-A3AD-6C1E9B5E0521.jpeg
54163038-B09D-406C-9CD0-0D08871C2952.jpeg

Vaughan mills today. No retro j’s

Was at VM earlier today and I didn’t even bother to check Nike. Seems like I didn’t really miss too much.

Was looking at an old receipt from Dixie Nike and saw this, are there any perks from completing this? Doesn't say anything... Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20191014_103845.jpg
    IMG_20191014_103845.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 807
Came across this article that Nike will limit supplying product to independent boutiques in the US. It is likely they will follow a similar strategy. By selling direct to customer via nike store and online, they keep the entire markup.

Came across this article that Nike will limit supplying product to independent boutiques in the US. It is likely they will follow a similar strategy. By selling direct to customer via nike store and online, they keep the entire markup.

I think it's smart that they're doing that. If I have to just try and cop on Snkrs Canada instead of wasting time with running around doing stupid raffles and taking Ls at Livestock constantly, I'm in. Sucks for retail as I do still like brick and mortar. But I hate lineups. Snkrs Canada has been okay to me so far. Got a pair cancelled, but did get Shanghais and Travis Scott 6s in my size. The more concentrated stock levels are, the better chances we all have. And it opens the door to Snkrs pickup options while avoiding backdooring (because Haven, Livestock, Exclucity, Capsule, Ssense, the Off-White store, ect are all guilty of it).

I think it's smart that they're doing that. If I have to just try and cop on Snkrs Canada instead of wasting time with running around doing stupid raffles and taking Ls at Livestock constantly, I'm in. Sucks for retail as I do still like brick and mortar. But I hate lineups. Snkrs Canada has been okay to me so far. Got a pair cancelled, but did get Shanghais and Travis Scott 6s in my size. The more concentrated stock levels are, the better chances we all have. And it opens the door to Snkrs pickup options while avoiding backdooring (because Haven, Livestock, Exclucity, Capsule, Ssense, the Off-White store, ect are all guilty of it).

In the article: "it claims that the sportswear giant has notified a handful of independent sneaker retailers that access to its products will be ending, stating that the brand's way of stocking its goods is “no longer aligned” with its approach to distributing its products"

I am 100% all for this if it means true sneaker heads can get stock easier and not have to take giant L's from retailers who can't control their inventory properly or choose to mis-manage it and backdoor it.

In the article: "it claims that the sportswear giant has notified a handful of independent sneaker retailers that access to its products will be ending, stating that the brand's way of stocking its goods is “no longer aligned” with its approach to distributing its products"

I am 100% all for this if it means true sneaker heads can get stock easier and not have to take giant L's from retailers who can't control their inventory properly or choose to mis-manage it and backdoor it.

I do also hope it means they're going to improve their backend. I feel like it still needs a lot of work. Trying both Snkrs US and Canada, it does seem like bots still thrive. If it's the ONLY option my only fear is that botters would primarily focus on getting theirs to work on Nike.ca.

I don’t see snkrs in the Canadian Apple store...

Back
Top Bottom