Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jordan 10 Seattle not release on Nike.ca today? Can’t seem to find them?

Update- called Nike and thy don’t have it launching on the Canadian site but apparently on Nike.com.

Last edited:
Jordan 10 Seattle not release on Nike.ca today? Can’t seem to find them?

Update- called Nike and thy don’t have it launching on the Canadian site but apparently on Nike.com.
They will sit on shelves like the Orlando 10s, so just check with a local Footlocker if you really want a pair. I might grab them when they go on discount.

Apparently Larry O'Brien trophy will be on display tomorrow (Mon Oct 21) at Nathan Phillips Square from 4-8PM.

Also today in Kitchener.

has anyone tried to schedule a ups pickup when selling via stockx? Looks like it costs money

I found a ups truck on the street and gave it to the driver to scan

Last edited:
Was at the Nike store ( Eaton Center) at close today, the staff told me they got the women’s J1 Fearless releasing tomorrow. I asked if a lot of people know he said No cause Foot/Footaction did a raffle. He only knew about 1 person asking about them on Sunday and that was it. Not sure if anyone is looking for them.

Was at the Nike store ( Eaton Center) at close today, the staff told me they got the women’s J1 Fearless releasing tomorrow. I asked if a lot of people know he said No cause Foot/Footaction did a raffle. He only knew about 1 person asking about them on Sunday and that was it. Not sure if anyone is looking for them.

Did you happen to ask about the SBB3.0 and Fearless UNC to Chi?

He said no to the SSB 3.0. The Fearless UNC TO Chi he said he will know in a few days.

Thanks! It looks like every single global store is getting the SBB3.0 so I'm in for a personal. TBH, hoping Hanon ends up being a W since I never get charged duties from there and they take away VAT. So it would be like $225 after shipping. Cheaper than retail after tax here.

The rings
20191022_185751.jpg

I was gonna get them and read they released at 1 pm. Turns out they dropped a few hours ago and now oos, oh well

Dang, I would have tried for you. They have sizes 15.5-20 on the US site. Haha. Apparently there are sizes on Shoepalace if you can ship to the US but unfortunately the site is crashing.

Dang, I would have tried for you. They have sizes 15.5-20 on the US site. Haha. Apparently there are sizes on Shoepalace if you can ship to the US but unfortunately the site is crashing.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I thought they'd be 180 and not 200 as theyre only 140 usd. Money saved for me

They will sit on shelves like the Orlando 10s, so just check with a local Footlocker if you really want a pair. I might grab them when they go on discount.

For sure, after grabbing a pair I realized they would go on sale and I returned them 2 days later. Mind you the left shoe had a scratch on the leather so they were going back regardless. I'll grab them when they go on sale. Missing out on that 33% off Courtside sneaker code last night really sucked. I'll have to keep my eye out for them on sale or if anyone notices they are on sale or discount code please PM. I will def return the favor.

Thanks bbevol the VM update, I ended up grabbing a pair of the Huarache trainers on Monday for $62.

Back
Top Bottom