Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at Toronto premium outlets tonight. Nothing good shoes wise, they really rolled out the trash for F&F. Hash is 30%. Lots of vapormax 2019 on clearance. Air max 97 haven clot for $149 with extra 30%. Didn’t see any men’s retro Js but several in the women’s and youths section (pink snake skin 11 lows, various 10s, BHM 2s, various 12s, 13s,

Hey guys I have a very ****ty situation here and posting as a long shot. My gf got me a pair of Human Made NMDs from Livestocks site and they are too big. Does anyone here have an 8.5 they would be willing to trade for my 9? Livestocks return policy isn't helping us out at all so it looks like we're stuck with these $340 shoes until we get it figured out. Thanks

Try posting on kijiji, I’ve size swapped on there before.

Not a Laker fan but couldn't pass up these samples for $20 at Dixie

P_20191101_145156.jpg

I would like to buy something but I didn't get a coupon in my app even though I'm a regular customer

HH

Nothing smh, this has been the most barren FNF in a while

I was in Arizona last week #HikeLife and even their Nike outlets were pretty lacking in selection. NF store had mad cheap stuff tho everything was like an additional 75% off.

Speaking of which does anyone know alteration shops that can handle Gore-Tex material? I got this Arc’teryx jacket in my usual size medium but the arms are somehow made for Giannis Antetokounmpo. Any help is appreciated.

Even stores other than nike outlets have less sales now than 2 years ago. Remember exclucity used to have a big sale every 2-3 months. Ftl excludes most Jordan’s in their sales now

Anyone see those gtx af1 highs (or lows) in store? How's the quality on em, particularly the highs? On the fence about grabbing cuz that 260 tag is OD

But gtx thooo

Even stores other than nike outlets have less sales now than 2 years ago. Remember exclucity used to have a big sale every 2-3 months. Ftl excludes most Jordan’s in their sales now

Even discounts for Jordan Retros at the outlets aren't the same. Used to be 30% off ($179 for regular $255).

Exclucity discounts were nice. I remember 50% off for Aj8 and Aj13 Black Red.

saw a few people lined up outside stores in the afternoon, waiting for unclaimed pairs I guess. Snkrs really mess up my sleeping so I didn’t bother trying on that

Passed by Dixie to make some returns and it was a madhouse around noon. Not sure what everyone was buying - saw a lot of sample clothing though.

Are Nike.ca promo codes that customer service sends only good for 1 item or your whole purchase?

Also dropped by Dixie around closing time last night. Looks like people were trying to rinse those cards.

Some decent clothes and scattered Free Reacts, Tailwinds and a few other nice casual kicks.

Also dropped by Dixie around closing time last night. Looks like people were trying to rinse those cards.

Some decent clothes and scattered Free Reacts, Tailwinds and a few other nice casual kicks.

I was there around 6pm and it was pretty quiet with little to no line up. I went with the only intention of buying gym clothes, grabbed 15 items ( 8 shorts and 7 tank tops) and tried them on rather than buy and return what I didn't want. I ended up only grabbing 2 tank tops and a pair of shorts, by that time the line up was down the aisle. Took about 30 min to cash out which wasn't too bad but damn I was exhausted by the end of it all. A friend of mine scored 2 pairs of Platinum 11's and a pair of Flint 19's for $83 each after discount on Thursday. This sale was ok and I'm happy. Now I need those damn Seattle 10's to go on discount lol.

Back
Top Bottom