Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone know where I can get Some Barge Infinity cement locally? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
We
Going to orlando, miami and key west soon.
Any hidden gems in terms of food spots?
You gotta try Tortas El Rey in Orlando. Bomb *** tacos that are absurdly cheap. I still think about their cabeza taco. It goes toe to toe with LA tacos. I haven't found anything in Toronto that can compete this far.

Anyone have a link on a Gdragon AF1 size 9 or 8.5? Willing to spend around 600 or trade a DS Air Max 97 Shanghai.

this

Can’t find no deals anywhere, even the NB outlet at TPO has v5 at retail still
Any y’all know where to look for deals on NB 990 v5?

Just got back from Japan and my feet were crying the whole trip.
If y’all see grey/castlerock let me know

Anyone seen any strong black Friday deals for Common Projects Achilles in white? (low or high) The SSENSE sale was junk for CP's.

Trying to scoop up a fresh pair on disco.

Thanks.

Anyone seen any strong black Friday deals for Common Projects Achilles in white? (low or high) The SSENSE sale was junk for CP's.

Thanks.
The sales will get better as the weeks pass, and assuming the product is still available.

Although, the most popular/wearable CWs don't really go into deep sales.

Going to orlando, miami and key west soon.
Any hidden gems in terms of food spots?

Orlando
Se7en Bites Breakfast/Brunch
Gideons - Cookies/Cupcakes/Bakery
King Bao - Asian Fusion with a focus on steamed Baos

Miami
Joes Stone Crab
Nobu Miami
Prime 112
Versailles (cuban food is so good)
(these aren't really hidden lmao they're just incredible places to eat in Miami)

Never been to Key West

Thanks.

I saw a few pairs on discount at Holt. I forget the price tbh but I would just call SQ1 and Bloor locations.

Don't expect a lot of folks here to be trying for them but just in case anybody's looking for the Bloodline 1's in a 9.5, let me know. Managed to hit twice on raffles and only need 1 pair.

Thanks.

Blue Button Shop at Dundas and Dufferin has CP Achilles lows on sale. I copped mine from there last year. It's a family run shop too, so you're supporting local businesses. You can pick up too so save on shipping.

Does real sports usually have Black Friday/cyber Monday sales or are there any discount codes floating around at the moment? Been meaning to buy a jersey.

Hey NT fam quick question... do you guys leave kicks in your trunk during the winter?
Will the cold weather damage them in any way?!

TIA!

Hey NT fam quick question... do you guys leave kicks in your trunk during the winter?
Will the cold weather damage them in any way?!

TIA!
This was a long time ago, so I dont quite remember the whole story...but I left a pair of black jordan xx3s in my car overnight in the winter time and they froze and ended up having salt stains when I dethawed them. LOL

But I've done it a million times since and havent had a problem, so YMMV

If anyone cares, real sports are clearing the raptors championship stuff for 50% off. I got one of those overpriced “limited” basketballs.
Also had some leafs game used stuff for sale. Eg Marleau game used stick for $100, which is pretty decent for a possible hall of famer

Does anyone know any other stores that carry limited Adidas releases besides Haven and Livestock?

I missed out on this release and now really want one. I need a size 11. Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom