Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know where I can find the Jordan 3 Animal Instincts in Toronto or online in Canada? I know I'm late but hoping to score them. Have found them online in the States but with shipping, taxes, duties its not worth it.

To the big footers, ftl Dixie got one pair of: Jordan 6 psg, and Jordan 5 Michigan, in size 13.

selection is poor at Dixie nike. 30 off pretty much the whole store except for like 2 racks of clothing, but nothing good to choose from. I think the deals in the last week were better (eg 40 off tees, shorts), and the shoe selection was better. Even though shoes are 30 off, I seen some shows weremarked up higher. IMO not worth the 45+ minute line to cash out.

all other nike stores are 40 off everything, but my friends told me selection is crap

To the big footers, ftl Dixie got one pair of: Jordan 6 psg, and Jordan 5 Michigan, in size 13.

selection is poor at Dixie nike. 30 off pretty much the whole store except for like 2 racks of clothing, but nothing good to choose from. I think the deals in the last week were better (eg 40 off tees, shorts), and the shoe selection was better. Even though shoes are 30 off, I seen some shows weremarked up higher. IMO not worth the 45+ minute line to cash out.

all other nike stores are 40 off everything, but my friends told me selection is crap

Last edited:

Appreciate the update how much wear the 5’s and the 6’s

For anyone is looking for steals, check out Kijiji and Letgo. Lots of people trying to unload Christmas gifts and making room for what they got - I just copped this tracksuit for $120:

8BE35551-59D3-47AD-80F0-2F97D33FC0AB.jpeg

The tags are still on it!!

There's a size 9 air max 720 in the Grey colorway for $100 after 40% off hash. I put it back down during closing, might be there if you go tomorrow morning. Vaughan mills

How many pairs did you guys buy this year? (Reselling dont count)

Bred 4s was my only pickup.

Yeezy 700v2 - Geode
Nike x Undercover Daybreak - Black/White
Pine Green Off White Dunks (might let go of them if i don't wear them by the summer though)
Also bought Jordan SBB 3.0 hoping they'd be better in hand, but once I opened the box I just couldn't keep 'em

This year I'm probably gonna OD on Air Max 90's though. 30th anniversary of my favorite silhouette of all time .

did anyones adidas app get exclusive access this morning to 700 v2?
I got a notification at 1am, but when i clicked on it the app just showed "error"
wondering if it was an adidas mistake or if people actually scooped.

How many pairs did you guys buy this year? (Reselling dont count)

Bred 4s was my only pickup.

2 pairs;

Orange Box low dunks - just to see what the newer model brings, dissapointed in the front lace lock overlay but a bit more comfy for a dunk haha. wearing knit shoes and then going back to dunks or flat shoes feels like crap tbh ahahaa

MY GRAIL 1989 white cement 4s - after buying these i can honestly say im done sneakers really , also got 1999s and of course 2016s. Bought em from a dude in Cali for under $200US, midsole was moist and crumbled when rcvd. i soleswapped them myself over a couple of months

Happy new year/decade to everyone. Final update for me this year:
Dixie has these tech fleece shorts for $25, fsr https://www.nike.com/ca/t/sportswear-tech-fleece-shorts-zfR7RV/928513-743?cp=60850268864_search_||888200105|84776704760||m|EN|gsproducts|394807160317&ds_rl=1252249&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsMLY34jh5gIVhMDACh2pXQxSEAQYASABEgLWPvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Quite a few tees for $13. Nothing much for shoes other than the usual vapormax, am plus, etc. No jordans

they also had these tech fleece pants too. $29.99 - lots of Large left when I was there:

91853725-A6F1-4A1C-BF3D-345053D632A7.jpeg

“Jade Stone” colourway.

Is anyone going to get the chaos kobe 5 this Friday? I see them on footlockers calendar but hoping they pop up in stores the same day so I can get them before i leave the country

If anyone looking for the Kyrie 6 x Concepts looks like its still available on NDC canada size 11+

Back
Top Bottom