Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The woman that took my shoes from my mailbox

Im assuming she lives in Niagara region. They were Black Non Reflective in sz 11.5. Still working it out with mailbox to find a resolution

She didn't even know how to open the box properly... she literally pulled open the label side instead of sliding the tray out

Haven't tried yet, or I am trying but no one has bought from me yet :smile:
I've listed it on ebay.com though with USD pricing just to be safer though. In the past I've always listed on ebay.com and didn't even know there was a difference until a few weeks back when they told me I didn't qualify for that $50 coupon since I posted on ebay.com.

Guess my app has settings set to USA instead of Canada.
I have used it 5 times so far. It’s any athletic shoe above 100 cnd. They don’t charge you final value fee or a fee on the shipping.

Anyone ever have their shoes stolen from the gym?
I'm pretty shocked someone stole my beater Roshe's a few weeks ago LOL
...they must've made a whole $20 selling on kijiji!

Some people at my gym leave their kicks out in the open at the change room. I've seen anything from Timbs, AF1s, Huaraches, NMDs, Air Maxes, etc.

One time, I didn't close my lock all the way. But thankfully no one stole anything.
I had a pair of Moonrock V1s just chilling on top of my gym bag (inside my locker).

I once left my locker without putting on a lock since I had got a new backpack and forgot to put my lock
thankfully nothing got stolen but I do put my snow boots under the benches and so do others and haven't seen a problem so far

When I was a kid my Reebok Pumps (yes, I’m that old and it was during the time Dee Brown helped hype the Pump) got stolen from the change room while I went swimming because i was dumb enough to leave them lying around in the open.

then in my early 20s my house was broken into and my entire sneaker collection was stolen. I had to take a long break from collecting sneakers after that, it was traumatic. Ha.

Luckily my gym is down the street so I walk to it. No need to change except from my beat up Nike boots to my gym shoes in the winter. I use the locker for my bag but I don't bring anything of value so I don't use a lock.

Sometimes if I work out with my friend I go to his gym at Equinox and its crazy to see guys leaving their Off White x Nikes, Jordans etc etc under the benches.

Something for my skaters to think about that's also related. A friend of mine went skating at Nathan Phillips Square last week. His beat up SBs got stolen. He lives 2 blocks away, but ended up walking home bare foot. :smh:

Luckily my gym is down the street so I walk to it. No need to change except from my beat up Nike boots to my gym shoes in the winter. I use the locker for my bag but I don't bring anything of value so I don't use a lock.

Sometimes if I work out with my friend I go to his gym at Equinox and its crazy to see guys leaving their Off White x Nikes, Jordans etc etc under the benches.

Something for my skaters to think about that's also related. A friend of mine went skating at Nathan Phillips Square last week. His beat up SBs got stolen. He lives 2 blocks away, but ended up walking home bare foot. :smh:

walked home barefoot? they took them off his feet? thats tight

edit, nvm he was ice skating lol. thought he was skateboarding ...

Last edited:

Wow. I would’ve walked home in my skates.
In grade 9 my lock got cut off and all my locker contents were gone, including my nike air way up gym shoes. Found out it was the school that did it because I was supposed to vacate the locker a few days earlier

walked home barefoot? they took them off his feet? thats tight

edit, nvm he was ice skating lol. thought he was skateboarding ...

Yeah ice skating. He thinks it was probably a homeless person that took them since they were super beat up.

Wow. I would’ve walked home in my skates.
In grade 9 my lock got cut off and all my locker contents were gone, including my nike air way up gym shoes. Found out it was the school that did it because I was supposed to vacate the locker a few days earlier

Yeah not sure why he didn't do the skates. Also didn't get why he didn't call an Uber (I offered to call one for him). He said he didn't have his wallet with him which shouldn't matter for an Uber but I'm guessing he probably had to add a card to his account or something. *shrugs*

Staff at Goodlife really dont take that seriously as well. Other week I had lost my key for my lock and I had to get them to cut it, he told me I needed to show some ID from the locker to prove its mine and when I took out my ID he didnt even look he was just like "looks like ID to me" and walked away.

Anyone been to any outlets lately? Just wondering if new stock finally has started poppin up or not. Last I heard VM was dry on all basketball shoes and nothing good on hash. That was last week, didn't even bother posting updates.

Was planning to make a visit next week and will give updates, just wasn't sure if I should wait another week or go sooner.

Anyone been to any outlets lately? Just wondering if new stock finally has started poppin up or not. Last I heard VM was dry on all basketball shoes and nothing good on hash. That was last week, didn't even bother posting updates.

Was planning to make a visit next week and will give updates, just wasn't sure if I should wait another week or go sooner.

nothing at vaughan to announce, as of wednesday

Fashions outlet basketball that I remember/cared to look at

wizenard Kobe IV size 9.5 only $100 20% off (return)
Kobe 1 protro purple/black size 11 $105 -20%
scattered white/blue KD 12 on hash $109 -20%
Red kd12 FSR all red $89.99
Lebron 16(?) superman FSR $59.99
Kyrie and Kobe take downs FSR $79 ish
Pg3 all red size 12 only $89(?) -20% off

Got these white shorts for $7
0F4B14C5-1EFC-4E30-9A00-3FB399B5E62E.jpeg

Some people at my gym leave their kicks out in the open at the change room. I've seen anything from Timbs, AF1s, Huaraches, NMDs, Air Maxes, etc.

One time, I didn't close my lock all the way. But thankfully no one stole anything.
I had a pair of Moonrock V1s just chilling on top of my gym bag (inside my locker).

Yea i always leave my to-the-gym kicks on top of my locker, idgaf if they get taken i would go home in my gym shoes

that is a fear whenever i skate there, i would be pisseddddd

Back
Top Bottom