Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone got any updates to the ovo warehouse sale? wondering if its worth it considering there's going to be a long damn line...

anyone got any updates to the ovo warehouse sale? wondering if its worth it considering there's going to be a long damn line...
Drove by this morning an hour before it opened and the line was crazy long...not worth the wait...maybe around midday itll be better but its a lot of young kids and teenagers there

Drove by this morning an hour before it opened and the line was crazy long...not worth the wait...maybe around midday itll be better but its a lot of young kids and teenagers there

Guess my advice/plan of attack was somewhat wrong. :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 11.10.35 AM.png

I'd love an OVO Essentials crewneck for $60 if they have it but no chance in heck I'm going to be waiting for 4 hours to get inside and have nothing good left. Lol. If anyone sees a black small size crewneck with a small owl on the chest and wants to bless me, let me know. Haha. More importantly, stay safe.

They'll have enough stock until Friday.... Hearing that the inventory is crazy.

Might stop by tmw AM. Heard the VIP line has no wait.

I got here at 8:40, finally entered inside at 12:30. Jordan 4s look like sz 11-12 only now.

btw, you have to leave jackets at the cost check so take note if you’re scared of your jackets getting stolen.

At 1pm Thursday OVO warehouse sale was 10 mins to get in. 10 mins to cash out. Pretty weak selection tho.

Tried for plums... lol...

Side note - Nike.ca 20% 3 regular priced items - Feb 7th to 14th: VDAY20

Tried for plums... lol...

Side note - Nike.ca 20% 3 regular priced items - Feb 7th to 14th: VDAY20

Me too lol, all I kept getting was oops something went wrong. Oh well money saved and I'm expecting the same tomorrow morning trying to get the Jordan 1.

Has anyone gone to OVO and bought the 4s? Really curious to hear about the shoe buying process and how some guys were able to buy 5-20 pairs.

There is no limit at the ovo sale. I went on the first day before work and got jordans and black ovo timb 6” boots.

In terms of jackets. First day there was about 9 racks full of varsity jackets and regular jackets. The price point may scare people from buying them so there should be some left.

50% off jackets and retail was between 600-1500

Back
Top Bottom