Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Guess it depends on the item you have. With me it's a lot of older stuff. I find better success with Kijiji. But also I got "banned" from TSG by that John Jesso dude so not sure how much things would've changed if I was still in there. The time I was in that group I was moving things quickly.

DYNAMICS said:
Yup, this is exactly why I don't take additional pics when someone requests them. I'll take 1-4 pics. If those aren't enough, too bad. I've had guys get mad because of that, but I'm confident in my product and I've dealt with too many flakers to waste my time taking additional pics. Most serious buyers I've dealt with never asked for additional pics.”

For sure and trust me I normally don’t send additional pics and I remember the conversation we had about additional pics. Unfortunately I only had 1 pic and I was going to add them anyways so I figured I’d let him know since he was “interested”. Still frustrating that people just can’t respond that they don’t want them or whatever.

Last edited:
he didn't even want to meet at the local mall. Then a few days later an NT member on here sadly got jacked from the same setup.

Honestly at this point I will only meet in the middle of a mall just so there's a ton of witnesses and cameras.

At this point, I've accumulated enough of a network to know who wears my size. So whenever I want to flip some kicks, I'd rather sell to friends & family for lower than market value for convenience & knowing that they're going to a good home.

I'm not netmagnetism, so i'm not trying to make a career in sneakers. I get to avoid all of these annoying interactions. That's just me tho.

Truthfully that phone thing doesn't even sound like a scam to me...just seems like the person is a raging idiot. Either way I'd ignore them

I always meet at my convenience (date, time, location), but try to be reasonable depending where they are coming from. If they are too far, I won't bother. Like many of you guys, I remind them and set the price to agree on beforehand. If you low ball, or are annoying, I just block them. I find fb marketplace is easier to move items than Kijiji.

one time, some guy drove 30-40 mins to meet me for a $40 jersey. Told me he was short or tried to negotiate less and said he drove really far for this (can't remember), I told him to go to the bank or forget it cause we agreed on a price beforehand. Txted me back an hour later with the right amount of cash. I wasn't too far from my friend's place, so it was alright.

Too many scammers out there (not you OP), I wouldn't buy expensive electronics unless its from family or friend, or some other legit connection. imho Heard ppl complaining online they bought brand new sealed iphones, but turns out the box is opened and filled with a dummy iphone that runs android and then they just resealed the box. also, im too paranoid lol

Too many scammers out there (not you OP), I wouldn't buy expensive electronics unless its from family or friend, or some other legit connection. imho Heard ppl complaining online they bought brand new sealed iphones, but turns out the box is opened and filled with a dummy iphone that runs android and then they just resealed the box. also, im too paranoid lol

Phones are tough. I do sell phones but I don’t think I’d ever buy one outside of a retailer knowing how the blacklist/insurance systems work.

When I lived downtown I found university and Dundas was the best place for kijiji meetups. The police station is there and rbc, cibc, td, bmo banks at that intersection with scotiabank 0.5 block north.

A quick HH/TPO update:

Nike-Air-Max-90-Viotech-OG-Product.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-90-Viotech-Product.jpg

- Both Viotech Air Max 90's - $129.99, FSR.
- Sunset TN inspired Shox TL in scattered sizes on hash wall. Not sure what price, but hash is 25% off.
- Also the John Elliott LeBron Icon's in Pink and another color that I wasn't paying much attention to for...$330? Does that sound right? Something like that, I don't know for sure.

What are raffles at BTL usually like? Im expecting a small line for the Trav's but hoping if I go there when they open I'll be in and out real quick

HOH Yonge is doing calls as well. Just got a call for a size 10. Funny thing is I don’t even care for them or want them, I just entered because I was in there looking for something for my brother lol. Going to call them to release them to someone else.

Last edited:
What are raffles at BTL usually like? Im expecting a small line for the Trav's but hoping if I go there when they open I'll be in and out real quick

You should be fine. I went earlier this evening and I thought it was going to be bad. It was a quick in and out. Either it's empty or a quick rush of 10-15 people at one time. One of the owners will hand you a pen and paper slip to fill out and hand back when you're done. Pretty much the same method Adidas on Queen used for Yeezys when they 1st started doing raffles.

You should be fine. I went earlier this evening and I thought it was going to be bad. It was a quick in and out. Either it's empty or a quick rush of 10-15 people at one time. One of the owners will hand you a pen and paper slip to fill out and hand back when you're done. Pretty much the same method Adidas on Queen used for Yeezys when they 1st started doing raffles.
Was in and out really quick. While I was there though some guy was insinuating that everyone was just there for resell lol. When did skaters get such a complex? He was def just joking and I laughed it off but I know some guys that really hate the fact that everyones wearing SB's now

Was in and out really quick. While I was there though some guy was insinuating that everyone was just there for resell lol. When did skaters get such a complex? He was def just joking and I laughed it off but I know some guys that really hate the fact that everyones wearing SB's now

I don't know whether to hate or love when skateshops get stuff. It's funny because the sneakerhead group vs the skate group is so different but some of the skateshops see money and turn into backdoor players.

Blue Tile is pretty decent though. I feel like they did a decent job with the raffle and I'm hoping they can read my handwriting. Definitely prefer that they're doing emails because I feel like it's so damn easy to miss a call. FL really needs to adopt the US style of shoe drops. I can't stand going in and lining up to give people my name and number... Doing a quick draw online is so much smarter.

They always had this complex :lol:. I definitely find it annoying that now SBs is now "cool" again, but with that being said I took advantage of these new hypehounds and sold a lot of SBs I had sitting around for a lot of money.

I heard some in the guys in Adrift were being playful and cracking jokes about the raffle, reselling when new faces walked in yesterday.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a raps m&n warm up jacket for under retail in xl? Xl fits me a big snug so was gonna return it to real sports but dont really wanna deal with the headache of going down there and looking for parking.

Just tryna get back what i paid.

Question about buying on Kijiji.

1. Shoes that just released and someone is selling for well under retail.
2. Won’t say why he’s selling under retail instead of just returning.
3. Unknown user and doesn’t use pics of actual shoe in the post.

am I missing something? Like you got them on discount or maybe seeded them why not just explain that?

am I missing something? Like you got them on discount or maybe seeded them why not just explain that?

Depends on the shoe. If it's suuuuper hyped, it's probably fake. If it's not really hyped it could be employee discount purchased or possibly stolen so people don't ask for proof. What shoes are you looking at?

If it's too good to be true.....

Back
Top Bottom