Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Also this randomly popped into my mind. For people who will be ordering food from places not on the popular delivery apps (UberEats, Door Dash etc), be careful if you're paying at your front door. IIRC last year there were a few cases locally of people ordering from pizza chains and their CC or debit card info was compromised after using the debit machine given by the delivery guy. Or their card was completely swapped with a fake one. Quickly after accounts got cleaned out.

Times like these the scammers are out heavy.

One case where it wasn’t a delivery guy. Pizza got intercepted and they come to your door posing as delivery

I'm in the food sanitation industry, grocery chain/Meat packing plants are work mad hours while they can to fulfil the demands. I think they are on a thin rope, they aren't taking enough extra precations for their employees because you can't have them work harder and longer hours and still be as sanitary. There isn't enough time. It's only time before an over worked employee gets sick and spreads it around the plant forcing a shutdown. Other facilities like eggbreaking are very cautionous, cutting hours to minimize people contact, checking temperature, separating employees and shifts and extra sanitization. Most managements don't know what they are doing and they are winging it day by day like our government and everyone else. But we are all trying our best to keep things going and as long as these plants are running, there will be enough food. The shelves will restock.

Some people want a complete shut down now so they don't have to work, but they don't understand that we can't afford to do that. We would be in deep **** if there's no food, water and other necessities. This is all fun and okay for a week, it will get really real when you don't have money or food after a few weeks.

the problem is people buying more than they need. If everyone just chilled out it would be fine. No need to buy 6 packs of chicken and dump it in your freezer. This limits supply for the rest of us.

Im still buying what I need and not over reacting.

the problem is people buying more than they need. If everyone just chilled out it would be fine. No need to buy 6 packs of chicken and dump it in your freezer. This limits supply for the rest of us.

Im still buying what I need and not over reacting.

Same. I'm trying to stick to my normal grocery routine as much as possible. Was a super struggle buying eggs this week, but other than that its been fine for the most part. The only thing I've been loading up on is sanitizer and anti bacterial hand soap and that's a headache to get.

Same. I'm trying to stick to my normal grocery routine as much as possible. Was a super struggle buying eggs this week, but other than that its been fine for the most part. The only thing I've been loading up on is sanitizer and anti bacterial hand soap and that's a headache to get.

you were able to find sanitizer? I bought a small 50ml bottle at canadian tire for $4, other than that couldn’t find any. I can’t even find isopropyl to make my own

Went to Sobeys early this morning and everything was in stock aside from toiler paper (so stupid) and cleaning supplies. Was very tempted to stock up on meat as I havent been able to find any but it seemed like everybody was being civil so I didnt.

Also, ordered groceries last night and its a waste of time. Most things will sell out before theyre picked.

you were able to find sanitizer? I bought a small 50ml bottle at canadian tire for $4, other than that couldn’t find any. I can’t even find isopropyl to make my own

Yeah but it's really all about timing. I went to Wal Mart 3 straight days this week at 7 a.m. when they open. Within the 1st 30 minutes employees would come out and start restocking on sanitizer each of those days. That's probably your best option.

I went this morning again but this time around 7:45 a.m. to pick up some other things and noticed there's no sanitizer. Either they got cleaned out within that time or they didn't replenish. I saw a fresh batch of anti-bacterial soap so I got a few more bottles.

There's no small shops in my area so I have to stick to the big box stores. :smh:

Yeah but it's really all about timing. I went to Wal Mart 3 straight days this week at 7 a.m. when they open. Within the 1st 30 minutes employees would come out and start restocking on sanitizer each of those days. That's probably your best option.

I went this morning again but this time around 7:45 a.m. to pick up some other things and noticed there's no sanitizer. Either they got cleaned out within that time or they didn't replenish. I saw a fresh batch of anti-bacterial soap so I got a few more bottles.

There's no small shops in my area so I have to stick to the big box stores. :smh:

I just found some after going to a few different Walmarts. If anyone needs wipes, I know for sure the jane and Wilson (Sheridan mall) Walmart will have them in the morning. Not Lysol branded but can’t be picky at times like this. If anyone needs Tylenol extra strength, the Walmart by Sherway got 100 tabs for $9, plenty on the shelf.

For meat, check out the Chinese grocery stores, they should have good stock. Some of them have sanitizers and tp, but it won’t be cheap.

I just found some after going to a few different Walmarts. If anyone needs wipes, I know for sure the jane and Wilson (Sheridan mall) Walmart will have them in the morning. Not Lysol branded but can’t be picky at times like this. If anyone needs Tylenol extra strength, the Walmart by Sherway got 100 tabs for $9, plenty on the shelf.

For meat, check out the Chinese grocery stores, they should have good stock. Some of them have sanitizers and tp, but it won’t be cheap.

Yeah I only saw the Lysol ones once this week (Wednesday). And right at open everyone was rushing for them. Despite the 1 per person limit they probably didn't last 2 hours.

Anyone with info on somewhere locally or online with N95 masks and gloves? still haven't been able to get any. At least want to get a couple for my parents.

Anyone with info on somewhere locally or online with N95 masks and gloves? still haven't been able to get any. At least want to get a couple for my parents.
Not sure about N95 and all that, but check out H Mart Toronto IG Story. They posted that they have masks (FDA approved and that). Good luck.

Struck out on reverse camo’s... I thought we were in an economic crisis?!? Gimmie my shoes 😭
Pretty weak air max day to be honest, the duck camos were nothing new in my opinion and that was literally it. No other shoes of notable mention or events or restocks at all. Pretty weak.

Pretty weak air max day to be honest, the duck camos were nothing new in my opinion and that was literally it. No other shoes of notable mention or events or restocks at all. Pretty weak.
I would argue it is HUGE steps from last years garbo. Last year we got ‘limited, jk, GR moon landings’.

this year was alot better than last year (AM1 london’s too).

Any video game stores still open that get new games day one the Walmart near me takes weeks to get “new games

my internet is trash no way I’m downloading FF7 file size is 100GB

Heads up all my east end people
Screenshot_20200329-123241_Gmail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom