Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey q, some walmarts got these in stock:

Pretty good but obviously not the N95

Thanks. I've pretty much given up at this point. Especially with big box stores. I'll try the WM in my area but more than likely they won't get or they got cleaned out already.

Thanks. I've pretty much given up at this point. Especially with big box stores. I'll try the WM in my area but more than likely they won't get or they got cleaned out already.

Ya makes sense. Check in with customer services near the entrances. Some customers OD too much and the workers sometimes stash them behind the counter.

I didn't even try. With most businesses being shut down and transitioning to online, its pretty much the bot society cleaning up.

Was able to win the court purples through the livestock raffle!!

Happy Mamba day! ♾️

A few days ago a guy contacted me that he won a raffle from LS for my size. Offered me the pair at cost since he didn't want the shoe and wasn't into reselling (Hmm). Fast forward to today, the guy messages me that he now wants to resell the shoe (he's new to the sneaker business) but still said he preferred me getting the shoe if we can meet at a medium price so that he avoids StockX.

I declined and told him to go get his money. It's not that serious. :lol:

Last edited:

SMH.....

RIP to that girl.

Saw this a few days ago, very sad.

I still regularly get messages from people that want to do meetups but as of right now I'm holding off. With everything closed the only safe places that are still open are banks (but there's lines to get inside), and police stations. And while retail stores inside them are closed, some malls are open with limited access to only some people so I'm not sure if security would allow you to do a meetup inside.

can't believe I missed out on Yeezy slides. Copped a pair for the wifey and missed out on my own pair.
oh well. lol
stay safe out there people.

Back
Top Bottom