Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn nevermind. :lol:

Are folks still doing meetups (Kijiji, FB groups) during this pandemic? just curious how thats gone. I'm guessing no cash and EMT payments only?

I picked up something a couple of weeks ago. Went to their home and did the transaction on their driveway. I brought cash and they took it. It wasn't new cash as it has been in my wallet since last year and I just wanted to get rid of it without depositing it as most places aren't taking cash right now. They didn't ask for specifics or anything.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 1.19.14 PM.png

If this isn't the most bizarre way of naming the sizing...:lol:

Damn nevermind. :lol:

Are folks still doing meetups (Kijiji, FB groups) during this pandemic? just curious how thats gone. I'm guessing no cash and EMT payments only?

Doing quite a bit of transactions especially since The Last Dance. EMT is preferred but if they bank at a different institution, that could be a 30 min wait before that money hits your account. So if they dont have the same bank i tell em to give me cash. I drive an SUV, and i usually just open my trunk and place the shoes on there and give the buyer their space to check em out.

People looking to spend that CERB money, i also keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in my car after i count the cash.

Doing quite a bit of transactions especially since The Last Dance. EMT is preferred but if they bank at a different institution, that could be a 30 min wait before that money hits your account. So if they dont have the same bank i tell em to give me cash. I drive an SUV, and i usually just open my trunk and place the shoes on there and give the buyer their space to check em out.

People looking to spend that CERB money, i also keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in my car after i count the cash.

Great stuff. Yeah I've been getting a lot of messages lately to do meetups. Can't remember the last time my inbox was flooded like this. Also, some malls have partial openings so people can access essential services like banks. So you can still do meetups in there.

Anyone know when the downtown Chit chats location is opening back up?

Wow. Didn't know that location was closed during this time.

Funny I had this convo a few days ago with my buddies. I too was wondering if some outlets (like Dixie) would qualify to open since they have a separate street/parking lot entrance. Even though technically, they're still a part of a shopping mall. I could definitely go for some new dri-fit gear for the summer.

Funny I had this convo a few days ago with my buddies. I too was wondering if some outlets (like Dixie) would qualify to open since they have a separate street/parking lot entrance. Even though technically, they're still a part of a shopping mall. I could definitely go for some new dri-fit gear for the summer.

Toronto premium outlet Nike is open according to the TPO website. Makes sense since it has road side entrance as per all the stores at TPO

Toronto premium outlet Nike is open according to the TPO website. Makes sense since it has road side entrance as per all the stores at TPO

Good to kmow. If anyone makes a trip there, I think we would all be curious how things are and what they have.

I think I'll still wait a few more weeks before heading to places which may draw a crowd. But at least things are slowly transitioning to this new normal. Cheers!

TPO probably packed like crazy today. SMH.

I'll just wait it out. If there's a "slow" day I'd definitely go during these times. Also wonder how long the wait is to get inside since people tend to take their time digging as much as they can when it comes to outlet shopping.

If someone goes to TPO and notices the Nike donation bin for used shoes lmk. Been doing spring cleaning and found a bunch of beaters that can go there.

Last edited:
Also. If you're in Markham, North York, Scarborough, Durham Region. No need to waste your time driving all the way to Sauga for a 2-hour queue. Can drive a shorter distance for another 2-hour queue. :lol:

Still remember the days when it was right at STC.

Sadly it didn't last long and eventually turned into what is now a Swiss Chalet. :lol:

Actually think that location would've been better. The long car lines will interrupt road traffic at this new spot.

Ive never got the appeal of KK. Mind boggling that people will wait that long for some mediocre donuts

I actually live right by the Sauga Krispy Kreme and lemme tell you guys the lineups were never this bad! Used to be able to pull into the drive thru less than 5 min for a donut. Something about this corona got people acting unusual. Hopefully once this virus dies down the lineups stop to cuz mans been craving a hot donut lol.

I actually live right by the Sauga Krispy Kreme and lemme tell you guys the lineups were never this bad! Used to be able to pull into the drive thru less than 5 min for a donut. Something about this corona got people acting unusual. Hopefully once this virus dies down the lineups stop to cuz mans been craving a hot donut lol.

Folks are "bored" and it's causing them to act unusual. A lot of places are closed, malls are shut down, no patiors or restaurants to eat at, people are finding any little reason to do something. Even if it means lining up for 2 hours to buy a donut. The funny thing is the downtown locations there's no long wait time.

Now that the weather is better the lines and long waits will increase at a lot of places. I don't even want to see what the lineups are like at ice cream spots on a day like today. :smh:

Folks are "bored" and it's causing them to act unusual. A lot of places are closed, malls are shut down, no patiors or restaurants to eat at, people are finding any little reason to do something. Even if it means lining up for 2 hours to buy a donut. The funny thing is the downtown locations there's no long wait time.

Now that the weather is better the lines and long waits will increase at a lot of places. I don't even want to see what the lineups are like at ice cream spots on a day like today. :smh:
Line ups all over queen w.

Back
Top Bottom