Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone with a size 7.5 womens/7 GS in the white/red Jordan 1 lows that came out a few months back?

Praying Flints aren't too hard to get this Saturday morning on FL online

Wouldn't even bother with FL unless they're your last option. Hit up all the smaller local sites first. At least they don't oversell stock and hit you up with a cancellation email 5 days later.

Wouldn't even bother with FL unless they're your last option. Hit up all the smaller local sites first. At least they don't oversell stock and hit you up with a cancellation email 5 days later.
I have a gift code I wanna use for FL otherwise I'd definitely support smaller shops first

I have a gift code I wanna use for FL otherwise I'd definitely support smaller shops first

That's fair. I just can't stand dealing with them. I had a discount code from them that I had to use by last Saturday. Placed an order for a jersey and backpack that morning. Still haven't shipped. The bad news is that both items are now sold out on the site, so I'm basically just waiting for that dreaded cancellation email. For a company as big as theirs - their e-commerce setup is embarrassingly bad.

That's fair. I just can't stand dealing with them. I had a discount code from them that I had to use by last Saturday. Placed an order for a jersey and backpack that morning. Still haven't shipped. The bad news is that both items are now sold out on the site, so I'm basically just waiting for that dreaded cancellation email. For a company as big as theirs - their e-commerce setup is embarrassingly bad.

ive been waiting for MICHAELS art store to open this whole month, they reopened to the public LAST WEEK and i have been checking their email daily. no banner or statement saying HEY ALL OUR STORES ARE OPEN . geeeezzz

ive been waiting for MICHAELS art store to open this whole month, they reopened to the public LAST WEEK and i have been checking their email daily. no banner or statement saying HEY ALL OUR STORES ARE OPEN . geeeezzz

This dude definitely still works for Footlocker. Lol. Stop using covid as an excuse - their website's been trash way before the pandemic arrived.

If any one ordered from adidas, two weeks ago with the 40% + 50% stack coupon, my order shipped.

Good on them for honoring the orders. I missed that sale by a few minutes because it blew up on RFD. Code was deactivated by the time I saw the thread. Damn. Lol

I actually live right by the Sauga Krispy Kreme and lemme tell you guys the lineups were never this bad! Used to be able to pull into the drive thru less than 5 min for a donut. Something about this corona got people acting unusual. Hopefully once this virus dies down the lineups stop to cuz mans been craving a hot donut lol.

Ha! I'm right by there too. I've never seen the line wrap around Staples before, it's wild.

A friend of mine spent (wasted?) 3 hours in line a week or two ago.

i know this photo is awful, but can any identify this model?
8736612B-2378-42C4-A5E7-5B3F6DA61925.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom