Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone here collect/interested in old issues of Slam (Kicks, Punks, Streetball) magazine? Did some cleaning and rather than toss em I’d rather give away if anybody wants. As in FREE.
3DF86C5E-416F-4F97-B478-529A61FE0512.jpeg

EFE233A0-EC3E-4FFE-92A0-F82E32795156.jpeg

Currently I work Mon-Fri at Yonge & Finch, live in Markham. Don’t mind meeting ya part way if reasonable.
They’re mostly 2000-2010 era, almost every one’s in great condition cuz I’m a dork. And before anyone asks:
-only Raptor & MJ I got are in that second pic
-sorry no Kobes
-got a few Lebrons though
-all mailing label free (don’t ask why I didn’t just subscribe >D)
-if you got a favourite player or team, let me know and I’ll try and dig out what I can
-got a few random SI and Dime issues as well (but who the hell cares about Dime lol)
Again: FREE FREE FREE!!

Edit: for any downtown peeps, I occasionally head to Queen & Bathurst area on weekends to drop off stuff for my in-laws

Last edited:
Passed by VM and went to check it out at noon. They said an hour line to get in. Line just ended at the outdoor entrance. Didn't wait but was curious what stock they had.

If anyone knows feel free to update 👊

Been busy running around today so haven't had a chance to post it here. But for those interested....

Nike at Scarborough Town Centre is doing raffle sign-ups today and tomorrow for the Court Purple and Royal Toe AJ 1s. Raffle entry ends tomorrow.

Last edited:
How reliable is Capsule when it comes to shipping orders after you get the order confirmation email? It's not going to get cancelled is it?

Is it possible to get a refund on brokerage fees from ups after paying them? I won’t be able to self clear before the delivery date.

Or is there a way to self clear online?

Some one ask about the Zerba Korea prestos?
can't remember, any way, I saw they are available at exclucity NOW via IG

did they already make calls for the raffle held on fri/sat?

Yeah calls were done yesterday afternoon. Won my 1st Nike raffle, not many people signed up for my size. Was a lineup of people when I got there, about 25 people who were waiting for unclaimed pairs to be released at 1pm. Only 2 pairs ended up being available.

Waisted my time at Fairview. Went in the morning and by time I got to the front to get into the mall the 1s were sold out. Considering the small stock they got, should've been Just 1 person not 1 of each. :smh:

Yeah calls were done yesterday afternoon. Won my 1st Nike raffle, not many people signed up for my size. Was a lineup of people when I got there, about 25 people who were waiting for unclaimed pairs to be released at 1pm. Only 2 pairs ended up being available.

Waisted my time at Fairview. Went in the morning and by time I got to the front to get into the mall the 1s were sold out. Considering the small stock they got, should've been Just 1 person not 1 of each. :smh:

Guys in line at STC were saying fairviews line was a mess, how they surprised they didnt do raffle too

IIRC ISS members weren't really into the NT summits and wanted a more sneaker showcase type of thing. Matt played middle man and came up with that idea at that day fair and extended the invite to both forums.

Summit wise the 1st one was like 5-8 NTers just walking the Yonge strip and shopping in the mom and pop shops from College down to Queen. The 2nd summit was an afternoon of pickup basketball at the ball courts that used to be at Exhibition Place near the Dufferin Gates. I think the court is still there but the layout got changed.

The 3rd summit was another day of pickup basketball, this time at Humber College - Casa Loma campus. The 4th was during the SARS pandemic, basketball at Ryerson University. An NT member at the time was able to book the court for private play.

The 5th summit was another pickup basketball game, this one at York's Glendon Campus. The 6th one Matt/Dimsum put together at that fair. And then I think the final/7th one Matt did again at a community centre. That was another pickup basketball run and then a stage for people to setup their sneakers displays at.
All those fun time, i wish we had more pictures of the earlier summits,
which one was one we went Hooters?3rd?🤣

The 5th one while it was the greatest turnout, i felt it was also by far haf the least amount of real interaction between people ,everyone trying to do the " oh ya thats cool " " i know what you saying". Guys sticking to their board group not really interacting .

The tension was real tho, never in the history of summit pickup ball prior, you saw full court pickup defense. By the "other board members" 🤣
I think that was why we opted for going outdoor to play with the original core group after we disbranded from the indoor ball n display gathering.
I still remember someone stepped on dog poop on the way.

The two summit two part Chronicle of girl hitting on Q 🤣

Guys in line at STC were saying fairviews line was a mess, how they surprised they didnt do raffle too

It wasn't that bad. At one point about 60 people were lined up outside the mall. The only issue was line cutters, friends letting other friends show up and cut in. Those people got called out and kicked out because an employee (who was also lined up) made a list taking names down.

Only problem was letting folks get one of each, so only about 25-28 people got pairs.

Last edited:
Decided to wait it out at VM today before opening. They had 40% off clearance, red tag, hash. Plenty of vapormax, reacts, some joy rides, and running shoes. Not so much for basketball and didn't see any good Jordans. Had to wait an hour in total. Once u get in tho it's great, store is like empty in the beginning. When I left I felt like they started letting more than 30 in the store.

[SUP][/SUP]

'I made the decision to stop selling yeezys, and it has nothing to do with this case. Just know that some things are bigger than money. I have a chapter about it in my book releasing next year. STAY TUNED! '

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not buying no damn book.

'I made the decision to stop selling yeezys, and it has nothing to do with this case. Just know that some things are bigger than money. I have a chapter about it in my book releasing next year. STAY TUNED! '

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not buying no damn book.

**** I never bought anything from exclucity, forget a book lol.

Back
Top Bottom