Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

really not too happy with CBIUSA. feel like my package is being held hostage because of their arbitrary date for packages that will incur fees after 6 months.

probably the last time i'll ever do business with them.

really not too happy with CBIUSA. feel like my package is being held hostage because of their arbitrary date for packages that will incur fees after 6 months.

probably the last time i'll ever do business with them.
Wasn't that extended due to Covid? I thought that was why they stopped receiving packages because they were assuming people weren't going to be able to get them for awhile

Wasn't that extended due to Covid? I thought that was why they stopped receiving packages because they were assuming people weren't going to be able to get them for awhile

if the package arrived before March 26 then it’s extended. Mine arrived 27th so after 6 months I will be charged extra

they wanna charge $10 processing fee, $6 storage and then the$30 fee for shipping. All usd of course.. I’ll end up paying over $60 after conversion just to ship a $100 item when I normally pay less than $20 including storage fee and gas when I carpool with a group of friends

if the package arrived before March 26 then it’s extended. Mine arrived 27th so after 6 months I will be charged extra

they wanna charge $10 processing fee, $6 storage and then the$30 fee for shipping. All usd of course.. I’ll end up paying over $60 after conversion just to ship a $100 item when I normally pay less than $20 including storage fee and gas when I carpool with a group of friends

You can provide your own shipping label to them.

Does anyone have any experience with JimmyJazz and using a shipping forwarder? Ive never used one before. Any experiences with you guys?

^ nice! Was trying to emphasize his 3-6 - credit to him for giving Raps their due - US sports media lookin foolish...

Went to TPO at open yesterday, saw the line at Nike, laughed and left. It was 40% off red sticker tho

the bigger news is that at New Balance they had 4 C/Ws of the Kawhi shoes black/white, cream/olive, orange/red, white/black/navy $199 each and not part of the 20% off promo. Tried them on seem a little long and stiff cushioning, I guess it must feel different at game speed.

Went to TPO at open yesterday, saw the line at Nike, laughed and left. It was 40% off red sticker tho

the bigger news is that at New Balance they had 4 C/Ws of the Kawhi shoes black/white, cream/olive, orange/red, white/black/navy $199 each and not part of the 20% off promo. Tried them on seem a little long and stiff cushioning, I guess it must feel different at game speed.

Who does NB think they are? Lmaoo. $199 outlet price. Kawhi ain’t even here anymore

Back
Top Bottom