Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went to TPO at open yesterday, saw the line at Nike, laughed and left. It was 40% off red sticker tho

the bigger news is that at New Balance they had 4 C/Ws of the Kawhi shoes black/white, cream/olive, orange/red, white/black/navy $199 each and not part of the 20% off promo. Tried them on seem a little long and stiff cushioning, I guess it must feel different at game speed.

I went half size down bc they fit long. Bad idea. Pinky toe goes numb. Other than that it's not worth the $115 I paid for them I was disappointed overall I stopped wearing them

What happened? The post is down lol
Something to do with sexual assault allegations (as a bystander I think?), not having their backs, and backdooring to people essentially. There were more....

Also this popped up on my FB feed:

Went during the afternoon weekday, thought it wouldn't be that bad but was mistaken. Easily 1.5-2 hours wait. Not sure if there is an in-store time limit tho

No in store time limit.
Its best to go in the morning near opening. I think if you get there around 1030 or before youll be good to enter once it opens at 11

Do you guys I have any chance of getting a Lowry Dino Swingman for under retail?

Realsports has the 40% off but not surprisingly dino not included.

It was on sale at Exclucity a few months ago but they cancelled my order.

Not surprised Exclucity cancelled
Often they do cancellations on things that seem too good Imo, happened to my friend too

Any resellers here come up with a size 12 in the Tokyo AJ 1s? msg me, thanks.

Pre-pandemic, 9 times out of 10 I'm leaving an outlet empty handed so I'm definitely not standing in line for hours for what's most likely ending up in disappointment.

Yeah I've been wanting to go but eff that. I just stopped by a regular Nike store yesterday to get some gear because I wasn't dealing with that outlet mess.

Semi-related but when’s the last time we got some sort of discount code for ndc? Feels like it’s been forever.

Downtown today for some work at the office and I did my rounds at the usual stores. Nothing to report other than people going crazy buying the reverse black and red and shadow Jordan 1 low. I seen some guys with quite a few pairs at the Jordan store and a couple of guys got into it at Champs asking for sizes. One guy told the other group “I bought them all no more sizes” only for staff to say it’s one pair per person lol. Didn’t know they were that popular for resale. Shrugs I saw them at the Jordan store and quality was meh.
Also Champs got the Air Max 90 in the green colour way if anyone is looking for that particular pair.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Last edited:
Didn’t know they were that popular for resale.

A topic touched on in the AJ 1 thread in the Jordan forum, but yeah the pandemic got folks losing their minds buying up everything. And with releases even more harder to get during the pandemic, people with extra money are buying any type of AJ1. Even lows and mids are moving.

Back
Top Bottom