Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does HH have good stuff right now?

Although i wouldnt line up 2 hours early, if i were to line up itd be for dixie even though its hit or miss

Couldn't tell you, I got there at 11 when the mall opened, saw that line and decided to visit other stores instead, thats not worth it IMOm, if you waited that long in line you'd best be buying something just to almost justify waiting in that line. Toronto folk love lines for some reason.

Aasics had some RC stuff + 50% off so that was a good deal.

Speaking of line ups. Popeyes made their new chicken sandwich available in Canada the other day. Was expecting a line up at my local Popeyes but there really wasn’t any. Had the spicy version and it was delicious. Got to say it was better than chick fil a

Speaking of line ups. Popeyes made their new chicken sandwich available in Canada the other day. Was expecting a line up at my local Popeyes but there really wasn’t any. Had the spicy version and it was delicious. Got to say it was better than chick fil a

Haven't had Popeyes in years but decided to try the sandwich last night. IMO the CFA one > the Popeyes one. I didn't expect lines since the real hysteria was last summer when it dropped in the USA. Toronto getting the sandwich a year later dulled down any hype, which was good since I didn't have to deal with lines. It's not like CFA which only has 2 locations or even Krispy Kreme which only has 2 locations in the suburbs. The new KK location in Scarborough has been long *** lines since they opened a few weeks back.

I gotta go with CFA > Popeyes too. The popeyes sandwich only got two pickles and sauce; it's a decent burger though but it doesn't live up to all the hype imo unless our version isn't as good as USAs

I gotta go with CFA > Popeyes too. The popeyes sandwich only got two pickles and sauce; it's a decent burger though but it doesn't live up to all the hype imo unless our version isn't as good as USAs

I never tried the USA version, I was in the states for both drop periods and that **** was hell to try and get so I didn't bother. The general consensus is the initial drop in the U.S. tasted different (MUCH better) than the second release.

Finally won a raffle. Did the raffle via footlocker app on iPhone and won Jordan 3 Fragments. I’m really surprised I won. I think 306 is the only store selling them in Toronto Ontario...

Other stores are selling them but raffles closed already.

Fat L on the FL app. People were getting waitlisted. I just got a - nahhhhhhhh. Capsule Ws are apparently going out now. Nothing for me.

I never tried the USA version, I was in the states for both drop periods and that **** was hell to try and get so I didn't bother. The general consensus is the initial drop in the U.S. tasted different (MUCH better) than the second release.

Other stores are selling them but raffles closed already.
Oh, had no clue. I wonder how stock for these are then since other stores are selling. Kijiji is getting flood with J3s for at least a G and up.

Finally won a raffle. Did the raffle via footlocker app on iPhone and won Jordan 3 Fragments. I’m really surprised I won. I think 306 is the only store selling them in Toronto Ontario...
Can winner pickup the shoe before the stated pick up by time? Or has to be exactly on the dot?

How long has it taken packages to arrive from the US these days? Via USPS

About a week and a half, but mine went through eBay's GSP. Pitney Bowes...such crooks man. That import fee has nothing to do with CBSA, I recently found out.

1. CFA
2. Spicy Big Mary
3. Popeye's Spicy
4. Wendy's
5. New KFC joint.

My only problem with the Spicy Big Mary is the location that I went to shook the spice on top as opposed to mixing it with the batter like Wendy's does. Not sure if that's how it's normally made but I was pretty disappointed. Mary Brown's is usually my go-to.

Back
Top Bottom