Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

QQ: what's the best way to cop all white af1 lows? I usually wait for 50 day, but that plug is a doctor now and no longer wants to deal with my bs lol

Yup always excluded from discounts untill you get one of those Nike 20% off when Nike messes up a previous order.

I have no clue what people are buying at Dixie (?) - I have been there a few times over the past few weeks and the best I’ve seen are some b-grade am 90s and some NFL jerseys for $18.

Sometimes they have tech fleece for cheap, nike lab items or cheap tees.....obviously hit or miss

Sometimes they have tech fleece for cheap, nike lab items or cheap tees.....obviously hit or miss

Yeah only thing I get there are Tech Fleece and Samples. Haven't been there for awhile now though. Wonder if there is anything good there these days...

How y’all feel about the new threads
0EAE697E-819A-40B4-8191-E9E328348374.jpeg

All signs point to a down year, so tempted as I might be it’s a pass for me

The white isnt bad, similar to the red ones we won the chip in.

Prob scoop a white pascal for collection purposes. Need shorts tho

Interested in seeing the black/gold city edition and the purple one

Shorts will be copped :pimp:

The new jerseys definitely grew on me from the mockups I saw a few months back.

The OG (purple) is supposed to be an homage to VC and will be very polarizing when those images come out. I think it's slated for a spring release 2021 closer to the new season.

Objectively, i don't like them, but i'll end up getting all of them anyway if they sell authentics of these lol

The new jerseys definitely grew on me from the mockups I saw a few months back.

The OG (purple) is supposed to be an homage to VC and will be very polarizing when those images come out. I think it's slated for a spring release 2021 closer to the new season.

Objectively, i don't like them, but i'll end up getting all of them anyway if they sell authentics of these lol
Called real sports earlier they said they're hoping to get the authentics by christmas

Yep, the purple Earned jerseys are definitely... interesting.

Won a grand total of two raffles from 306 in its four or so year existence, but what will stand out in my memory was the hype around the store during the 2016 all star game, including MJ himself showing up.

i went to 306 once this whole time it's been opened and it was for 5 minutes. are they closing due to not making money or nike/jordan brand going in a different direction ?

2019 nba champs patch 75% off

Where at?

Won a grand total of two raffles from 306 in its four or so year existence, but what will stand out in my memory was the hype around the store during the 2016 all star game, including MJ himself showing up.

Never won a raffle there but got lucky for a few "surprise" drops. Shocked the store even lasted this long.

That 2016 opening was a week in hell for me personally. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom