Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

NBA all star week end was wild. I ended up wing manning for patrick patterson and in a booth with Andre Drummond lol

Met this legend at 306 once
Screenshot_20201019-095711.png

yeah that weekend in 2016 for nba all star just happened to be record breaking cold temperatures for toronto smh
couldnt believe KD was only wearing a jean jacket outside lol

Always remember lining up during ASG aka coldest weekend of the year aka perfect time to showcase Toronto to future free agents haha

Only time i ever paid for someone to line up and get me shoeshaha. WC4s ARE MY GRAIL but no shoe matters at -25 haha

This thread was pretty much a ghost town beforehand, but ASW 2016 was something else and single-handedly revived it. For me personally, it’s up there with the 2019 Raps run for the most fun sports event I’ve ever experienced. [being champs is obviously more meaningful tho]

Spent way, way too much money and time (but mostly money)...but well worth it in the end for a once in a lifetime experience. Going in I only had tix for the Rising Stars game secured (which, let’s admit, is 99.99% a guaranteed snoozer), but thru various means I got Saturday Night. Then the main event: The Game itself. And all the other stuff in between: WC4 @ HoH still being the easiest release to date walking into no lineup was simply asked “Your size?”, free(!) haircut from Drake’s barber lol, that pin scavenger hunt, saw Spike Lee at the 306 Underground, being mistaken for a member of the China National hoops team simply because I was getting food at the same time as them and my jacket was also black. And also being Chinese. And of course that cold af weather to keep all the top NBA free agents away.

5760F427-4327-4979-B6B1-19A1F710C261.jpeg

But back to the original point: yes the 306 will definitely be missed. Started as a pop-up that was open for like 72 hours straight and kept people waiting equally as long for Toronto to maintain its world title as the Line-Up Capital. I’ve only ever bought a few things from there but always thought the more spots the better, but times are different now.

This thread was pretty much a ghost town beforehand, but ASW 2016 was something else and single-handedly revived it. For me personally, it’s up there with the 2019 Raps run for the most fun sports event I’ve ever experienced. [being champs is obviously more meaningful tho]

Spent way, way too much money and time (but mostly money)...but well worth it in the end for a once in a lifetime experience. Going in I only had tix for the Rising Stars game secured (which, let’s admit, is 99.99% a guaranteed snoozer), but thru various means I got Saturday Night. Then the main event: The Game itself. And all the other stuff in between: WC4 @ HoH still being the easiest release to date walking into no lineup was simply asked “Your size?”, free(!) haircut from Drake’s barber lol, that pin scavenger hunt, saw Spike Lee at the 306 Underground, being mistaken for a member of the China National hoops team simply because I was getting food at the same time as them and my jacket was also black. And also being Chinese. And of course that cold af weather to keep all the top NBA free agents away.

5760F427-4327-4979-B6B1-19A1F710C261.jpeg

But back to the original point: yes the 306 will definitely be missed. Started as a pop-up that was open for like 72 hours straight and kept people waiting equally as long for Toronto to maintain its world title as the Line-Up Capital. I’ve only ever bought a few things from there but always thought the more spots the better, but times are different now.

I have regrets not buying any of the all star gear

Can't forget LegendsLeague dropping their ASG Hats, lucky enough to get the N version before Nike reps supposedly buying them all.

Pretty sure I spent more on ASG gear than Championship gear last year lol.

Can't forget LegendsLeague dropping their ASG Hats, lucky enough to get the N version before Nike reps supposedly buying them all.

Pretty sure I spent more on ASG gear than Championship gear last year lol.

Do you have a picture of the legends league ASG hat?

Im trying to google the picture but cant find anything

^ pre covid my son got all his basketball cards at Target. Breakaway sports in Hamilton was the last place we were able to buy hobby boxes - but that was back in March.

VIP sporcheck sale, if you have an SPC, Or targetted member, it's approx. 50% off. Until november 1st. Everything on it except some shoes. Shoes i saw on it PG3, om1s low, don issue 2 Crayola, harden vol 4.

I went to square 1 sport check and scooped all of last year's raptor shorts in youth XL (men small) for $16 a piece

Attachments

• 16036406592045742817367541664264.jpg
    16036406592045742817367541664264.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 257
Can someone PM me about how to clear a package coming from StockX? I know it was mentioned before but not sure which pages it’s on. If anyone can give me some info on how to clear it myself that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Just bought off stockx. Self clearing woulda saved $13 and for some reason I was charged $6 duties on an item costing $146 when it should be 0 for items under $150. Definitetly wasn't worth my time to save $13 to self account.

Can someone PM me about how to clear a package coming from StockX? I know it was mentioned before but not sure which pages it’s on. If anyone can give me some info on how to clear it myself that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

1. Wait till the shipping company has the item cross the border. Once it does, contact them and tell them you want to self-clear the packages. They will email you the necessary documents.

2. Head to your closest CBSA office. I'm in Winnipeg so I havent the slightest clue where to go in Toronto. You might have to go on their site or call their call centre to get the location. Print 2 copies of the documents DHL emailed you, along with photo ID and proof of citizenship/immigration status with you. Pay the fees. CBSA will stamp a clearance document which will then allow DHL to release your item.

3. Before you go to DHL, I highly recommend that you make a copy of the receipt and document CBSA just provided you. Reason being is DHL will call you a month or 2 after and tell you to pay the duties owed. When you tell them you self-clear, they will ask you for proof. So stupid.

4. Go to DHL, give them the piece of paper CBSA gave you.

VIP sporcheck sale, if you have an SPC, Or targetted member, it's approx. 50% off. Until november 1st. Everything on it except some shoes. Shoes i saw on it PG3, om1s low, don issue 2 Crayola, harden vol 4.

I went to square 1 sport check and scooped all of last year's raptor shorts in youth XL (men small) for $16 a piece

Was there a good amount stock of the shorts?

Back
Top Bottom